WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
Smiles as he sees them finally getting along

Suddenly a voice from a window is heard “IT’S MIDNIGHT FOR CELESTIA’S SAKE! CAN’T YOU SEE SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!?”

Oh jeez…Looks to window “Sorry, we’ll be off back to our own homes shortly!”

Looks back to Whistler and Matias and blushes with embarrassment “Heh…I guess we got carried away”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Might as well.

The next day came as the sun rose from behind the forest

Big yawn “Man, I needed that sleep” Pops into bathroom for a quick shower and brush up “It’ll be interesting to know how Texty is doing with his artifact hunting…oooh, I bet he and Wind Whistler would get on nicely”

Proceeds out the door of his home to see a box falling in front of Gerald. Falls on ass in shock “The hell!?”

Suddenly a voice from high up “Oh, sorry, sir. Glad that didn’t hit you on the head!”

Gets off the floor and gives annoyed grunt “Derpy, you have to be careful with these sorts of things! Not just my head but imagine how expensive that item could’ve been?”

Derpy looks sad “I’m sorry…”

Annoyed face abates “Just…please be careful in future, Derpy, ok?”

Derpy nods head and flies off

“She’s got a good heart…but really needs someone to guide her every now and then…” Walks off to Sugarcube Corner
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Texty yawned and stretched. Once he climbed out of bed, he felt his way over to his shower. A pulse from his horn told him where the knob was, so he turned it, and was rewarded with warm water.

Once clean and ready for the day, he recalled the pony he met talking about meeting in Sugarcube Corner. He stepped outside, and gave a few bright pulses of his horn to get an image of the surrounding buildings, using a few as landmarks as he made his way towards the cupcake-shaped construction for some confectionaries.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I forgot he had a foster son until I read back 30 pages ago :P

“Heh, you’re pretty quick for someone much older”

Sees pony walking off “You have a son?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Texty made his way into the bakery, taking his usual seat in the corner, letting his mind wander for the time being. He recalled the others saying they wanted to meet with him again, so he figured they’d likely recognize him. There weren’t many changelings in Ponyville, after all.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19

@UltraVaderMan  
Gets some seats and takes them over to Texty’s table

“We got another guest to join with us on this little occasion. Texty, this is Wind Whistler, another former human from a world similar to our own”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide