WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
“Oh yea, I did forget to mention that. After we all split up, I had to find a way to make a living. Rarity was generous enough to get me started by finding a home for me here in Ponyville. I, of course, wanted to make up for her by working in her boutique… nervous laughter …until I realized I’m not qualified for dress making. She did however point me to a bookshop further down the street. They took me on and I’ve been helping out ever since”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: “Interesting. As for me, I’ve been working for that local restaurant just near where we were talking to Texty. Definitely been a good time for me. Only encountered a few rude customers so far. As for housing, been using hotel rooms initially until I got enough pay for my own house”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
they are interrupted by a loud, dusty sneeze. as wind whistler stumbled out of the library.

“did she have to order those with all the dust included… how did they even transport it like that?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
Me: “Well, lets see here: First, you acted like a dumhuvud (asshole). Second, it was a fucking kid you were talking too! How would you like it if you were ripped from your house as a child, dumped in a forest hundreds of miles from home, find the nearest person for help to get back and all they said to you was the equivalent of ‘sorry kid, I tried ~ALLL the methods of transport and none of them work’…I don’t think you’d be in a happy and stable mood, either”

Me: Turns away from him “It was fortunate that Pinkie Pie & Zap Apple came across Jonis and helped him out…because I don’t even want to imagine what he would’ve done next…”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
“any escape was a welcome one to me… the concept of a home you wish to return to is foreign to me, as is what i identified as “proper” parenting. if i had a chance to talk to the boy with what i learned in the meantime, i’d still make an ass of myself, but probably not hurt him quite as much.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
“Which brings me to say this, Matias…you’re being judgmental. We’ve only seen Wind Whistler one time before and you suddenly think it’s ok to judge him based on one action he made, even if it was a child? As he said himself, the period where he came from was riddled with war and death so, of course, it was gonna change his perspective on things. Meanwhile, you and I come from a world where it’s more settled and so try to take such smaller matters more seriously. You have to look at the bigger picture, Matias…or else, we’d be all judging a book by their covers…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123

@Cerebrate19  
Me: “I…but…” Sits on floor and looks down with tears starting to form “I just…don’t like seeing an innocent kid getting their feelings hurt over not being able to go home…I would’ve lied, if only so they didn’t lose hope straight away…” Starts to cry “I just didn’t want him to feel depressed and commit suicide!” Puts hoof over eyes
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19  
“Is it really a mistake though if your perspective was so warped by war that you thought it’d be acceptable elsewhere?”

@UltraVaderMan  
Walks over to you and holds your shoulder “There there, Matias…it’s going to be okay”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
“I’m your friend, Matias…why wouldn’t I? Smiles “If you think about it, Equestria gave second chances for both Jonis and Wind Whistler, despite the scenario they’re put in. If they can find their way in this land, I’m sure we can as well”

Helps him up “I understand your frustration about things like this…but it’s time we left the past behind us. We can’t keep bringing up mistakes from days, months or years past…cause how will we become better or see toward our own future, otherwise?”

Looks to Whistler and back to you “I think it’s time to bury the hatchet, Matias. You think you can do that?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: Sniffs “You’re right…I’m done letting little things like this pester me…”

@Cerebrate19  
Me: Turns to you, walks up and holds a hoof out “I’m sorry for what I said to you, mr Whistler…I wish to make up for my mistakes”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide