WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite Twilight: “well we’ve kept it decentralized, most of the manufacturing is happening in griffonstone because apparently the Royal guard i thought I knew since Spike has hatched, has the maniacs as far up as guard captain… the guys out there and in here are mostly the science division, and the national guard reserve belonging to ponyville. the main force, bringing the heavy hardware, is a bit of a ride away, barring the use of the chronogate.
we struck a bit of a deal with the modernization faction back in griffonstone, since our engineers were already there and the spare materials would have just gathered dust they would modernize the infrastructure for permission to stay… it’s probably the second most modern city after manehattan now… aside from the historicl old city center of course.
everything else i need to keep quiet about because apparently the inner sanctum of this castle is in fact not offering sanctity either.”

Vigil: “yeah, there’s a reason we stick mainly to transportation, clean energy and medical science around Equestria, it’s the griffons that got set up with the heavier hardware. we talked with the dragons about anything they might want but they are apparently content with caves gems and lava… and causing problems… spike is a busy guy these days.”

Fluttershy: “bad people, people who want to use them, and if they are as strong as you girls… they could be a lot more dangerous when used by that kind than they would be by themselves.”

Rose: “that would be the easy part… except of course you will need to ride on my back.”
she disappears from sight before him.
“as stealth technology is the very heart of our combat style.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Geralds head clicked, Stranaii taking over for a bit
Stranaii: “In regards of your own guardsmen being traitors, it’s entirely possible that they were loyal to you during your raising of this dragon but were corrupted later on in life. From the memories I’m able to access from Gerald, it seems this ‘Kane’ individual has ways of making others fall under his unflinching will…I almost commend him”
In the mirror, Gerald rolled his eyes in annoyance
Gerald: “Of course an ‘Emperor’ like yourself would see some talents in him…

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<WOAH WOAH WOAH, BACK UP VIGIL! There are dragons in this world as well?>>
Shelly couldn’t help but chuckle
Shelly: <<And I thought seeing actual equines was a miracle but griffons and NOW dragons? My world would have a hard time believing what I’m seeing currently>>

@Cerebrate19
Boomer looked around for Bloodrose
Boomer: “Uh, no offense but kinda hard to do that when I can’t see where your back is to jump onto…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I notice something was off “Shouldn’t Bubbles be back by now? It was only meant to be a quick checkup, right?”
Blossom: “Most likely just helping any animals that got stuck”
Buttercup: “Or got distracted by a baby whale…”
Matias: I gave an odd look to her
Buttercup: “What!? I wouldn’t put it past this world!”
Matias: I looked back over to the balcony “Hmm…”

Bubbles: “When and where did Miss Mousekewitz said she found Boomer? Maybe we can track them down by their footprints…or hooves in this case”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Meetra hummed. “This is a fascinating world you have here. I’ve seen a fair amount in my travels around the galaxy, but it feels like I can get a lot of that on just this one world. It’s strange thinking about a world having so many cultures within in, when one’s used to the scale I am.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Twilight: “until he revealed his involvement we thought it was just a disabled psionic, which reminds me, the disruptors need to be double checked once we’re done here, i am sorry stranaii but i’m afraid the mirror pool is unavailable for now.”

Vigil: “oh yeah, bunch of high school jocks and delinquents, until they turn adult, then they are just reclusive sleepers with bad attitudes.”
he turns back to meetra.
“honestly this world is tame when it comes to diversity, back on my and papa’s world of origin, if you count all the local nuances, you’d see between 127 and 150 distinct cultures granted, technically all human but you can appreciate the difference between a mandalorian and a coruscantian.”

Fluttershy: “she said it was near the large fissure, if you and your sisters hurry you may catch him.”

the commandomare uncloaks again.
“that was just a demonstration, as soon as the distraction unit is on the field we can get started.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Stranaii: “Understandable. Considering the threats we’re facing have ways of subverting our superiority, it is best we are prepared before we venture forth into that accursed forest again…”
Stranaiis’ head twitched, Gerald is given back his body
Gerald: “Another thing I can agree upon, that forest is not for the faint of heart”
He turns to Matias, Utonium and the two Powerpuffs
Gerald: “We already have enough on our plate, lets not overdo it today. Besides, after the stunt they pulled last night with Whistler and Shelly, it’s not like the Brotherhood would try the same ‘Enter castle to steal something’ plan twice…”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly turns to Vigil with a curious look
Shelly: <<’Mandalorian’…‘Coruscantian’? You know something about Meetras world I don’t?>>

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Boomer: “Distraction unit?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Bubbles: Looks out window “Okay” Looks back, smiling at Miss Mousekewitz and Fluttershy “Thanks for the help you two” Floats to outside of building Hopefully, we can sort this problem with that mean Rowdyruff within the day” Zips away

Blossom: “I don’t know, Mojo-Jojo tried to do just that…”
Buttercup: “Yeah but he was an idiot”
Matias: “Very true. Had he just made you girls into dogs again and then immediately threw you into a super durable cage with no way out of it, he would’ve won on his second time round…”
Buttercup: “…”
Blossom: “…”
Utonium: “…”
Matias: “Umm…thank goodness idiocy hit him that day”
Bubbles: Zips in “GIRLS! GIRLS! IT’S IMPORTANT!”
Blossom: “What is it, Bubbles?”
Bubbles: “It’s Boomer. One of Fluttershys animals managed to locate him, near a large fissure in the Forest. She said if we hurry, we can catch him”
Blossom: Looks to Twilight, the magical field containing two Rowdyruffs and Bubbles “Should we, Princess?”
Buttercup: “Why not!? Do you WANT him to get away with all of this!?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
(Sorry, some days RPing is more difficult for me. And sometimes I have a bit of difficulty figuring out exactly what to say, hence Plant Man’s current silence.)
“Fascinating… And another being with knowledge of my galaxy, and yet I suspect is not from it.” Meetra said. “I feel there is something being hidden from me.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
(no biggie really, do not worry.)
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Commandomare: “no need to worry, they’ll announce themselves well enough when the time comes.”

Twilight: “if you’re sure you can do it, it’d be better to have them all where we know they are, him lending his super strenght to kane can only end badly. go we have the others handled here.”

yelling and screaming rang out near the forest border again, this time frenzied suited up ponies wearing the scorpion emblem were charging the town, they were armed, and all looked the same.
Yuri: “i admit, a cloning machine is useful for the alterations that can be done, but if a puddle does the same without needing energy, why not put it to use?”

WHistler: “… we should have turned that blasted pool into icecubes and relocated them to a secured vault. call in the deltas, we need their expertise on large amounts of weak enemies!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Wasn’t I doing Yuri the last time I used him?
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Stranaii: “A mass of bodies approaches…
Gerald: “Huh?”
Gerald turned and went out to the balcony again. In the distance, he noticed a swarm of ponies were coming out the forest border and heading towards the town. Gerald grunted in annoyance
Gerald: “It hasn’t even been ten minutes…
He turns around to the group
Gerald: “Bad news, everyone! Seems the Brotherhood decided today’s the day to come fight us…”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly got annoyed by Vigil’s silence on the matter
Shelly: <<I’m talking to you, Vigil! How do you know about her world when I don’t->>
Her questioning was stopped when loud noises were heard from the ruined town of Ponyville
Shelly: <<What the carp?!>>
As she said this, four armored ponies wearing helmets passed by them
Night Hunter (Boss): “On me, team! We’ve got hostiles in the town and the robot salvage operation is in jeopardy!”
Fang Hunter (Sev), Rapid Haste (Fixer) & Thunder Force (Scorch): “Yes sir!”
As they galloped off to Ponyville, Shelly looked on with confusion
Shelly: <<Wait what? I thought the trouble was over?>>

@Cerebrate19
Boomer was about to say something when, suddenly, he hears many battle cries and screams in the distance
Boomer: “Heh…nice timing on your part”
UltraVaderMan

(It IS the Mirror Pool, you know? That’s an easy enough explanation)
@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I gave an annoyed look “Well, they came at a great time…”
Buttercup: “Exactly! Now we can teach those Brotherhood creeps who’s boss!?”
Bubbles: “But what about Boomer? We can’t just let him get away while this commotion is going on”
Matias: I went out to the balcony and observed the battle raging in Ponyville “If he were there, I’d recognize his move set or even him zipping around. He must still be hiding somewhere recovering”
Buttercup: “Yeah, that ‘somewhere’ being a large fissure!”
Blossom: “Girls, lets focus on getting Boomer back to the castle and put in with his brothers”
Buttercup: “WHAT!? You’re just gonna let the bad guys in town go unscathed!?”
Matias: I turn around “Well, what’s the alternative? Stay in the town and let him get away?”
Blossom: “Matias is right. While a group of bad individuals are attacking Ponyville, it’s not like the Equestrians are defenseless on the matter”
Matias: “Yeah, they have Delta Squad, the Peacekeepers AND those mercenaries. Not to mention Meetra & Plant Man from earlier. I think they’ve got the situation handled as is”
Utonium: “Just be careful out there, girls. That forest holds many dark secrets”
Blossom: “Don’t worry, Professor. We’ve got it handled”
Bubbles: “Yeah, that mean old Boomer ain’t getting away this time!”
Buttercup: “Well, it’s gonna suck missing the fight but if it helps in the long run…”
Blossom: “Girls, lets move out!”
Matias: I watch them zip away to the forest, flying over the battle in Ponyville “Good luck, Powerpuffs” I turn to the remaining group of Utonium, Twilight, Rainbow, Gerald and the contained Rowdyruffs “So I guess we’re the ones on guard duty for these two then?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra saw the commandos gallop past her. Something about the armor had a ring to it, not familiar but…
Regardless, she knew that her job wasn’t done. “DeeAy, I need you to stay here with the Princess; You need to be fixed up, but you should be able to help protect the Princess. Something feels… Off about this.”
“Posso fazer isso.” Plant Man replied with a nod, which Meetra returned, tapping into The Force to sprint and keep up with the commandos, her robe fluttering as she ran, pulling her lightsaber to her tallons but not yet igniting it.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
a group of nine ponies gallops past plantman and the Squidkids.
Scout: “yo, when metal pieces and bolts go flying is one thing, but it’s gonna get real messy here soon pantman, you wanna get these two to canterlot.”
Vigil: “Shelly, i’ll tell you everything but they have a point we gotta run now.”

Whistler: “one thing after the other, engineers, get to cover, peacekeepers, you know what to do, first row, shields up, the rest, fire for effect.”
Cryo legionnaire: “today’s forecast, a freeze is coming.”

Commandomare: “now clamber up, we need to not pick a fight while they are busy picking one.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Gerald: “Seems to be that way. Lets move these two no-gooders to somewhere else in the castle. Hopefully, we can meet Texty along the path forward”
While Gerald was speaking, inside the magical bubble, the two Rowdyruffs were talking in low voices
Butch: “Huuhuhuh, what’s this about?
Brick: “How should I know, genius?! All I know for sure is that something cool is happening right now and we’re not apart of it!

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Shelly: <<Fine…but I better get that explanation when we’re safe, Vigil!>>
Shelly turns to Plant Man with a concerned look on her face
Shelly: <<Are you good to move without help?>>

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Aww man, I wanted to make that pun!”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Aren’t yours the more explosive type?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Can it, you two! We’ve got objectives to accomplish!”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Deltas, move to the Peacekeeper line. We can use the shields for cover. Scorch, lay down explosive fire to thin out the enemy. Sev, snipe targets of opportunity when you can. Fixer, you and I will support the Cryos in their task! Lets clear these tangos out and secure the town!”
Thunder Force (Scorch), Fang Hunter (Sev) & Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Yes sir!”
The Deltas runs to their spots and begin their supporting role. Scorch fired his grenades at spots across the town, taking groups of Brotherhood forces down in one swoop. Sev got into ‘the zone’ and sniped several Brotherhood individuals that were more dangerous than the regular grunt. While Fixer fired at targets that the Cryos froze, Boss slowly worked his way over to Whistlers position
Night Hunter (Boss): “Are you holding up well, sir? A field like this is normally not a place for a civilian”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Boomer looked up to see some coloured lines approaching over the town. It was the Powerpuff Girls, they must think he’s still in the Everfree Forest…unfortunate for them
Boomer: “Right, lets get going!”
He hopped onto Bloodroses’ back
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: “Assuming we can move the bubble without popping it…” I turn to Twilight “Only magic users can move this bubble, right?”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Buttercup: Flies over battle in Ponyville “Man, they could’ve used our help”
Blossom: “They’ll be fine on their own, Buttercup. I wouldn’t have made this decision if I wasn’t confident that they can handle it”
Buttercup: “If you say so…”
Bubbles: “Blossom, I see the fissure. Over there”
Blossom: “Good spotting, Bubbles”
All 3 PPG: Zips to location
Bubbles: “Now, if Miss Mousekewitz was correct, Boomer should be around this area”
Buttercup: “Miss Mousekewitz? Who comes up with these names?”
Blossom: “Buttercup, we need to concentrate. If Boomer’s around this location, he must be hidden somewhere nearby”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man smiled at Shelly. “I can manage, but thank you for your concern.” Then, he got himself over to Twilight. Interestngly, he seemed to have enacted a form of his Plant Barrier, except it seemed to have a repairing effect; While it couldn’t repair severe damage, it should help him keep together long enough to get properly serviced. Finally, he got to the Princess herself. “Plant Man, DAN-001, reporting for guard duty.” He stated with a flourished bow.

Once again, Meetra tapped into her dark powers as a Sith Lord as she lit her crimson blade, throwing it to cut through multiple foes. She let out a scream that seemed to pierce into the soul as she let loose another power. While at first it seemed like a version of the Force Storm she had used before, it was purple and locked onto eight foes, draining the life out of them and giving it to her. While battling massive robots wasn’t something she was used to, though she had done that once, being vastly outnumbered by inferior opponents was a different matter.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
as the screaming mass of ponified cultists met their ill fates, and made some tracks of their own with their weapons, the commandomare made sure to move quietly, she had no idea if the three superfillies zipping around had enhanced hearing but she knew better than to test it.
sure enough the girls would see naught but the ditch, the remnants of a rope bridge and the curious absence of a superpowered bratty colt.

Twilight: “it’s a specialty of our family, so yeah they can be moved. Plant man, if you could help me with that, that would be great… the attack out there, it is uncoordinated, they just aim to make noise and cause damage, with the mirror pool they can probably afford it but there is no goal behind it… a diversion no doubt, but one that needs to be dealt with.”

Whistler: “i have done my tours of duty, soldier, not in an intergalactic scale but with men like my peacekeepers, and the same equipment i put in their hooves.”
Medic: “incoming!”
a translucent shield bubbles from the unicorn’s horn, causing a number of rockets to disintegrate.
whistler: “those would have been nice to have back then.”

Vigil had all but dragged Shelly to the gate and now they were looking at a much more pristine city, seemingly built on massive balconies hanging from a mountain, smoke from the recently extinguished fires in ponyville visible far below.
Vigil: “alright, should be safe here… well, i promised answers, where should i start?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Gerald: “See, Matias, what did I-”
Gerald stopped mid-sentence when Plant Man walked on in and bowed to Twilights presence. He let the Princess finish her speech before he spoke up himself
Gerald: “Good to see you’re still in one piece, Plant Man. That earlier battle with the giant robot must’ve been a knacker to your systems”
He turns to the others
Gerald: “To ask up about something you said earlier, Princess: A diversion to what exactly? Like I said, they wouldn’t be THAT stupid to do the same plan around here twice…”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<Well, first off I-…I…>>
Shelly trailed off mid-sentence when she saw the sight of the mountain city ahead of her. She was taken aback by its beauty
Shelly: <<Amazing…>>
She shook her head. She remembers what was on her mind
Shelly: <<Anyway, how do you know about Meetra’s world at all? Didn’t you say that you and your father came from a different universe with different technologies, ideals and cultures altogether?>>

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
The squad witnessed a griffon suddenly entering the field with a red saber and pulling out dark powers on the enemy. Scorch was perplexed by the situation
Thunder Force (Scorch): “I don’t know about you fellas but that doesn’t seem like something a Jedi would do?”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I don’t think we’re dealing with a Jedi here…”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “And yet they’re not turning around and making us into Geonosian smoothies?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “What’s our orders on this newcomer, sir?”
Boss remained silent as he was thinking
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Sir, what’s our orders!?”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “A simple shot to the back would simplify things”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Oh yeah by ‘simplify’, you mean ‘death-wish for all of us’!”
Boss soon spoke up
Night Hunter (Boss): “Cease any fire around them, focus on other targets. Let them handle theirs”
Thunder Force (Scorch), Fang Hunter (Sev) & Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Yes sir!”
While they shot away at other enemies in the town, Boss turned to Whistler
Night Hunter (Boss): “Have you seen that Griffon before, sir? What do we make of them?”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
As they travelled, Boomer remained silent in order to reduce noise. However, in his mind, he was thinking loudly about his mission
Boomer: “Brick & Butch are gonna hate me for this…but if they live to complain, they still live regardless. I won’t let them become prisoners to a bunch of pansies! We’re Rowdyruffs and when this is over, we’ll be Rowdy once again!
As he finished thinking, he looked back where he was and saw some storm clouds gathering over the fissure that the Powerpuffs were at, currently. Suddenly, he saw some green lightning being generated within the clouds. He was unsure why it was targeting them now…but he smiled with evil intent anyway
Boomer: “I may not have liked it much but that same green energy on them will be very satisfying in the end…
He turned back to the mission at hand as thunder could be heard
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide