Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5331963#post_5331963)
**Gerald got annoyed by Bloodrose being so scornful of his knowledge**

Gerald: "Guideline my arse...if anything, my knowledge is leaving us **more** prepared for these situations!"

[**Stranaii vanished for a moment and re-materialized in front of Bloodrose**](https://youtu.be/RsnuaXaUm-Q?t=148)

Stranaii: "And I am afraid this is not a situation you can walk away from. Your plans unraveled, your explosives disarmed. It was fortunate that we mind-linked you at this moment since you no doubt would plan on ||suicide|| once you regained consciousness"

**He raised his hand as it was charging energy**

Gerald: "Stranaii, what the hell ar-"

Stranaii: "I simply find you too useful, Bloodrose, to see your end via a cowards method. The skills of an agent, like yourself, is too much of a waste..."

**Stranaii's hand slammed the ground, violently shaking the room around them and causing cracks in the murals. Gerald was knocked to the ground as a result**

Stranaii: "...and you will soon see the *power of my will*"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5331827#post_5331827)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5331963#post_5331963)
**Before the Deltas could answer Meetras question, [they heard a voice coming from behind them.](https://youtu.be/TmNWBH7wCSE?t=22) They all turned to see, through the shield, that Bloodrose was talking to them; giving them a symbolic saying...along with a warning about the Star Emperor currently linked to her**

Night Hunter (Boss): "I thought she was unconscious, how the hell is she talking?!"

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Well, at least it can't get worse"

**Suddenly, the shield surrounding Bloodrose and Gerald/Stranaii turned red and orange**

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Do you always have to jinx these things, Scorch?"

**Stranaiis eyes opened as he proceeds to talk**

Stranaii: "Do not let the words of this vile follower of the Brotherhood deceive you! She knows she has lost so she simply wants to sow the seeds of dissent within us all"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5331744#post_5331744)
**Shelly turns to Vigil**

Shelly: "I mean, with all chaotic things that's been going on lately, it does feel like only a small part of time has just passed"

**Shelly turns to Cirrena**

Shelly: "Confidential news? Sure, we can find a quiet place. The Princess' castle seems like a good place to hold up for private meetings as of late. Heck, its the place where I was found by her and Vigil here...heh, when I was hiding in a panic first time arriving in this world"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123