Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5326422#post_5326422)
Stranaii: "Perhaps my current host accompanying me wouldn't survive but, knowing my experience, you would have needed something far larger than you could imagine to finish me. Regardless, I am glad one can see reason in such a time of senselessness."

**Gerald, bewildered by this mental experience, slowly walked back on over to the Star Emperor as he started his questioning of Bloodrose**

Stranaii: "This 'Brotherhood', their 'prophet'...what is the end goal of this charade? These attacks on the town, your secret plan with the capital, these mindless acts of terror and villainy will only get you so far. No, you plan on something of a far greater scale"

**Gerald, utilizing his knowledge of the Brotherhood's fictional selves from his reality, made a likely guess**

Gerald: "Ascension"

Stranaii: "Hm?"

Gerald: "Ascension is what they most likely want. If the Brotherhood is here than their leader, Kane, can't be far behind on the matter. He and they ascended from Earth...and, if I had to guess, got sent here by the same white light that brought you and me here"

Stranaii: "Interesting"

**Gerald turned to the Commando mare**

Gerald: "But you appear Equestrian in your own mind, not human as I was expecting. That would mean you're either from Equestria or a world of similar nature"

**Gerald remembered the mural depictions on the walls of where the Temple used to be**

Gerald: "And the Brotherhood indoctrinated you as a filly...that can mean many things but I can imagine three major ones"

Stranaii: "Such as?"

Gerald: "Taking in orphaned fillies, parents were devoted followers...*or they killed the parents and took the filly for life long recruitment*"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Shelly could hear doubt in his voice. Before she could answer to Vigil about the sudden U-turn decision she made, she stopped in her tracks when her brain suddenly realized something that went past her a second ago**

Shelly: <<Was that a...>>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5326422#post_5326422)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5324154#post_5324154)
Rapid Haste (Fixer): "If this 'Snake' is guarding the Princess..."

Thunder Force (Scorch): "...then he must be somewhere nearby the balcony room we exited!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Heh...he's good"

**Before more could be said, the commandos noticed the luminescence was slightly fading and turned to see the field surrounding Gerald/Stranaii and the unconscious bBloodrose had changed to a more soft glow**

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Wonder how they're doing inside her mind?"

Night Hunter (Boss): "We'll have to wait and see, Scorch"

**Boss turned to Meetra**

Night Hunter (Boss): "What did you mean earlier when he 'showed you' his capabilities? What's your history with him?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Stranaii: "Perhaps my current host accompanying me wouldn't survive but, knowing my experience, you would have needed something far larger than you could imagine to finish me. Regardless, I am glad one can see reason in such a time of senselessness."

**Gerald, bewildered by this mental experience, slowly walked back on over to the Star Emperor as he started his questioning of Bloodrose**

Stranaii: "This 'Brotherhood', their 'prophet'...what is the end goal of this charade? These attacks on the town, your secret plan with the capital, these mindless acts of terror and villainy will only get you so far. No, you plan on something of a far greater scale"

**Gerald, utilizing his knowledge of the Brotherhood's fictional selves from his reality, made a likely guess**

Gerald: "Ascension"

Stranaii: "Hm?"

Gerald: "Ascension is what they most likely want. If the Brotherhood is here than their leader, Kane, can't be far behind on the matter. He and they ascended from Earth...and, if I had to guess, got sent here by the same white light that brought you and me here"

Stranaii: "Interesting"

**Gerald turned to the Commando mare**

Gerald: "But you appear Equestrian in your own mind, not human as I was expecting. That would mean you're either from Equestria or a world of similar nature"

**Gerald remembered the mural depictions on the walls of where the Temple used to be**

Gerald: "And the Brotherhood indoctrinated you as a filly...that can mean many things but I can imagine three major ones"

Stranaii: "Such as?"

Gerald: "Taking in orphaned fillies, parents were devoted followers...*or they killed the parents and took the filly for life long recruitment*"
**Shelly could hear doubt in his voice. Before she could answer to Vigil about the sudden U-turn decision she made, she stopped in her tracks when her brain suddenly realized something that went past her a second ago**

Shelly: <<Was that a...>>
[@
TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5324154#post_5324154)
Rapid Haste (Fixer): "If this 'Snake' is guarding the Princess..."

Thunder Force (Scorch): "...then he must be somewhere nearby the balcony room we exited!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Heh...he's good"

**Before more could be said, the commandos noticed the luminescence was slightly fading and turned to see the field surrounding Gerald/Stranaii and the unconscious bloodrose had changed to a more soft glow**

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Wonder how they're doing inside her mind?"

Night Hunter (Boss): "We'll have to wait and see, Scorch"

**Boss turned to Meetra**

Night Hunter (Boss): "What did you mean earlier when he 'showed you' his capabilities? What's your history with him?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123