Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheFinite in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
VMesetra let off a chuckle. "He's a master of stealth. You won't be able to catch him unless he wants you to. He's considered a legendary soldier back in his world, able to take on and sneak through whole armies. Of course, right now I left him to keep an eye on Twilight. I can't let someone that important be unprotected, after all."

---

"I think the war between Wily and Light has been brought here." Plant Man explained. "Wily sent some of his Robot Masters here in search of conquest, and I have been sent to stop him."

As Texty took in this information, his horn pinged once again. Nothing seemed amiss. Everyone here was whom he expected. He could 'see' the rest of the room as well. The small bookcase filled with information, the reading sofa, the unassuming cardboard box, the small table with a lamp (presumably lit)...
No reason given
Edited by TheFinite
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Vestra let off a chuckle. "He's a master of stealth. You won't be able to catch him unless he wants you to. He's considered a legendary soldier back in his world, able to take on and sneak through whole armies. Of course, right now I left him to keep an eye on Twilight. I can't let someone that important be unprotected, after all."

---

"I think the war between Wily and Light has been brought here." Plant Man explained. "Wily sent some of his Robot Masters here in search of conquest, and I have been sent to stop him."

As Texty took in this information, his horn pinged once again. Nothing seemed amiss. Everyone here was whom he expected. He could 'see' the rest of the room as well. The small bookcase filled with information, the reachding sofa, the unassuming cardboard box, the small table with a lamp (presumably lit)...
No reason given
Edited by TheFinite