Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5305451#post_5305451)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5305293#post_5305293)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5302429#post_5302429)
Matias: **I groaned and put a hoof to my head as the spell ended** "Yeah, that's not a pleasant experience, I can tell you that..."

Buttercup: "Ugh...yeah, that did not feel good"

Bubbles: "I felt like I was going to be sick..."

Blossom: "If it gets us a result, I'll take it...uuugh, even if my body disagrees"

Utonium: "At least we know why you prefer to do that sort of spell on your own"

Matias: **LI looks over to Plant Man, who's still standing there unfazed** "Unless you have the advantage of robotics: You never have to worry about organic structures destabilizing" **I look over to Twilight & Whistler** "How are you two feeling?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5305451#post_5305451)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5305293#post_5305293)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5302429#post_5302429)
Matias: **I groaned and put a hoof to my head as the spell ended** "Yeah, that's not a pleasant experience, I can tell you that..."

Buttercup: "Ugh...yeah, that did not feel good"

Bubbles: "I felt like I was going to be sick..."

Blossom: "If it gets us a result, I'll take it...uuugh, even if my body disagrees"

Utonium: "At least we know why you prefer to do that sort of spell on your own"

Matias: **Looks over to Plant Man who's still standing there unfazed** "GuUnless tyou hat'sve the advantage of robotics: You never have to worry about organic structures destabilizing" **I look over to Twilight & Whistler** "How are you two feeling?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan