Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5296500#post_5296500)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5296261#post_5296261)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5294472#post_5294472)
Matias: **I fall back due to the sudden fling of Gerald before looking up to see him about to land on my position** "Oh jävlar..."
**I get pushed to the floor by the landing of Gerald as he says something** "%That's nice to know but can you please get off!? It's hard to breathe when you're sitting on me!%"
**I felt my chest become lighter as Gerald got up from me before he then offered a hoof. I took it and he asked me if I was okay** "Well, my bones aren't broken so I'll take what I can, I guess"
**I said with a slight grin on my face before turning my head to see the Powerpuffs back with the Professor** "Wait, why did you come back with the help of Rainbow? I thought you could fly back to the castle?"

Buttercup: "We would've done that, dingus, but we've lost our powers!"

Matias: **I was shocked** "WHAT!?"

Utonium: "WHAT!?"

Bubbles: "It's true, Professor! Those clouds I mentioned, they had the same green energy that we later saw Boomer use to free the Rowdyruffs!"

Matias: **I thought for a minute** "That teal green wormhole from earlier, after HIM was contained. Maybe, when it closed, it left some residue behind that interacted with the Everfrees' own self-created clouds. Why this energy suddenly gave Boomer the ability to cancel out magic and superpowers though, I have no clue?"

Blossom: "I'm sure we'll figure it out in time, Matias"

Bubbles: "My immediate question is, why was Boomer over here and not in the forest like Miss Fluttershy's animals reported?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5296500#post_5296500)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5296261#post_5296261)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5294472#post_5294472)
Matias: **I fall back due to the sudden fling of Gerald before looking up to see him about to land on my position** "Oh jävlar..."
**I get pushed to the floor by the landing of Gerald as he says something** "%That's nice to know but can you please get off!? It's hard to breathe when you're sitting on me!%"
**I felt my chest become lighter as Gerald got up from me before he then offered a hoof. I took it and he asked me if I was okay** "Well, my bones aren't broken so I'll take what I can, I guess"
**I said with a slight grin on my face before turning my head to see the Powerpuffs back with the Professor** "Wait, why did you come back with the help of Rainbow? I thought you could fly back to the castle?"

Bubbles: "It's true, Professor! Those clouds I mentioned, they had the same green energy that we later saw Boomer use to free the Rowdyruffs!"

Matias: **I thought for a minute** "That teal green wormhole from earlier, after HIM was contained. Maybe, when it closed, it left some residue behind that interacted with the Everfrees' own self-created clouds. Why this energy suddenly gave Boomer the ability to cancel out magic and superpowers though, I have no clue?"

Blossom: "I'm sure we'll figure it out in time., Matias"

Bubbles: M
y immediate question is, why was Boomer over here and not in the forest like Miss Fluttershy's animals reported?
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Matias: **I thought for a minute** "That teal green wormhole from earlier, after HIM was contained. WMaybe, when it closed, it must've left some residue behind that interacted with the Everfrees' own self-created clouds. Why this energy suddenly gave Boomer the ability to cancel out magic and superpowers though, I have no clue?"

Blossom: "I'm sure we'll figure it out in time. My immediate question is, why was Boomer over here and not in the forest like Miss Fluttershy's animals threpoughrted?
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan