Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Wasn't I doing Yuri the last time I used him?

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5285290#post_5285290)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5285025#post_5285025)
Stranaii: "*A mass of bodies approaches...*"

Gerald: "Huh?"

**Gerald turned and went out to the balcony again. In the distance, he noticed a swarm of ponies were coming out the forest border and heading towards the town. Gerald grunted in annoyance**

Gerald: "%It hasn't even been ten minutes...%"

**He turns around to the group**

Gerald: "Bad news, everyone! Seems the Brotherhood decided today's pick the day to come fight us..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5285287#post_5285287)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5285290#post_5285290)
**Shelly got annoyed by Vigil's silence on the matter**

Shelly: <<I'm talking to you, Vigil! How do you know about her world when I don't->>

**Her questioning was stopped when loud noises were heard from the ruined town of Ponyville**

Shelly: <<What the carp?!>>

**As she said this, four armored ponies wearing helmets passed by them**

Night Hunter (Boss): "On me, team! We've got hostiles in the town and the robot salvage operation is in jeopardy!"

Fang Hunter (Sev), Rapid Haste (Fixer) & Thunder Force (Scorch): "Yes sir!"

**As they galloped off to Ponyville, Shelly looked on with confusion**

Shelly: <<Wait what? I thought the trouble was over?>>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Boomer was about to say something when, suddenly, he hears many battle cries and screams in the distance**

Boomer: "Heh...nice timing on your part"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123