Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282992#post_5282992)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282876#post_5282876)
**Geralds head clicked, Stranaii taking over for a bit**

Stranaii: "In regards of your own guardsmen being traitors, it's entirely possible that they were loyal to you during your raising of this dragon but were corrupted later on in life. From the memories I'm able to access from Gerald, it seems this 'Kane' individual has ways of making others fall under his unflinching will...I almost commend him"

**In the mirror, Gerald rolled his eyes in annoyance**

Gerald: "*Of course an 'Emperor' like yourself would see some talents in him...*"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282879#post_5282879)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282992#post_5282992)
Shelly: <<WOAH WOAH WOAH, BACK UP VIGIL! There are dragons in this world as well?">>

**Shelly couldn't help but chuckle**

Shelly: <<And I thought seeing actual equines was a miracle but griffons and NOW dragons? My world would have a hard time believing what I'm seeing currently>>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Boomer looked around for Bloodrose**

Boomer: "Uh, no offense but kinda hard to do that when I can't see where your back is to jump onto..."
Reason: Used a " instead of >> on a sentence. Whoops
Edited by Revan0123