Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282717#post_5282717)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282604#post_5282604)
Matias: "I've been wondering as well...when was this 'EDI' established? I didn't know about this info until recently"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubbles: **Turns to window with narrowed eyes** "Boomer..." **Turns back to Fluttershy with normal eyes** "Unfortunately, he isn't my brother or a friend but a jerk who's a part of a group of jerks that likes to be mean to others" **Floats over to window** "And now he's not alone...but why would **anyone** want to help that no-good Rowdyruff?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282717#post_5282717)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282604#post_5282604)
Matias: "I've been wondering as well...when was this 'EDI' established? I didn't know about this info until recently"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bubbles: **Turns to window with narrowed eyes** "Boomer..." **Turns back to Fluttershy with normal eyes** "Unfortunately, he isn't a friend but a jerk who's a part of a group of jerks that likes to be mean to others" **Floats over to window** "And now he's not alone...but why would **anyone** want to help that no-good Rowdyruff?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan