Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277191#post_5277191)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277495#post_5277495)
Utonium: "Indeed. After the 'Rampaging Dynamo' incident, I detached the power source from the inner structure of the robot and kept it locked up in an undisclosed separate location. Whoever was responsible was able to have the know-how and precision to reattach the supply of power"

Matias: "And that's assuming it's even the same one from your own universe if we're considering Multiversal theories"

Utonium: "True but it's a possibility. It's why I personally wanted the robot dissembled after that incident. However, due to the unique materials its armor is made out of, dissembling it would take ages"

Matias: "No wonder it survived its own rocket barrage...and that lightning storm from the griffon. Which reminds me, who was that individual that entered the castle earlier? I had to leave for Ponyville before they could introduce themselves"

Utonium: "Yes, who was that griffon that was able to summon up a barrage of lightning?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277179#post_5277179)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277191#post_5277191)
Bubbles: **Sigh** "If you say so, Plant Man" **Floats away**

Buttercup: "When that duels goes down, make sure to throw in a few kicks at that jerk for me"

Blossom: **Groans in annoyance**

Bubbles: "Blossom, maybe we should go check in with the Princess?"

Blossom: "Good call, Bubbles" **Turns to Whistler** "Need any help lifting that robot back to the castle?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277495#post_5277495)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5277818#post_5277818)
Steel Twister: "You've gone mad...MAD, I TELL YOU!" **Angrily trots off**
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan