Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5275084#post_5275084)

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5275345#post_5275345)

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5275346#post_5275346)
Whistler: "that was not a wise call you know, you just saw me quote unquote "poison" this big one and i'm quite sure your head is easier to open than this one's."

_he shakes his head._

"and wether you're friend or foe seems reasonably obvious when you rushed into danger to save someone when you couldn't have known it would pay off for you. that's the most telling difference between heroes and others."

------

Twilight: "hmm this may be worse than the time sunset woke up with wings, or starlight's surprise ascension, but the princess managed those alright..."

RD: "yeah, the equalization was not a fun time though, and the firestar... absolute banger of a name by the way... did calm down enough to properly pick up the ambassador job."

"point is, you'll be fine under her tutelage... if it takes centuries."

------

Vigil: "the best way is to remember the only things lost are plaster, wood and hay... there's a reason most of the town is still using boards for walls. hardly the first time they had to pick apart the wrecks and reassemble them."

_he puts a hand on her shoulder._

"the bad guys brought a super robot and could barely even hurt anyone."
No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19