Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Aren't Celestia and Luna retired from the princess role in this alternate timelime?

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274370#post_5274370)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274372#post_5274372)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274375#post_5274375)
Brick: "Hey hey HEY! I don't need some stinkin' teacher to tell me what's up!? I own these powers and I'm doing what I like!"

Butch: "Uhuhuhuhuh! Rowdyruffs defiant to the last!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerald: "It's over..."

Stranaii: "*Yes, the mechanoid has been finally stopped*"

Gerald: "But look at the destruction it left in its wake..."

**Gerald observed the post-battle carnage. Rooftops had been ripped wide open, structural integrity on several buildings had been compromised. While the fires had been put out, the damage had been done. Gerald couldn't help but tear up at the sight of a broken town**

Gerald: "Ponyville...in ruins"

Stranaii: "*For now. Knowing the magical prowess of these Equestrians, through your knowledge, I believe it will be fixed in due time*"

Gerald: "The fact it got this far though before the robot could be stopped...if one entity could do this before it was shaltopped...I hate to see what NOD could do once they're in high gear"

Stranaii: "*Then we must try to stay one step ahead of them*"

Gerald: "We can only hope..."
**Shelly's petrified state soon gave way to relaxation and sadness. While the giant robot had been stopped, the town was still ruined by the attack...a town she had only just been in a few hours ago. She turned to Vigil, tears rolling off her face**

Shelly: <<Vigil...how do you deal with such horror?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Aren't Celestia and Luna retired from the princess role in this alternate timelime?

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274370#post_5274370)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274372#post_5274372)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5274375#post_5274375)
Brick: "Hey hey HEY! I don't need some stinkin' teacher to tell me what's up!? I own these powers and I'm doing what I like!"

**Gerald observed the post-battle carnage. Rooftops had been ripped wide open, structural integrity on several buildings had been compromised. While the fires had been put out, the damage had been done. Gerald couldn't help but tear up at the sight of a broken town**

Stranaii: "*For now. Knowing the magical prowess of these Equestrians, through your knowledge, I believe it will be fixed in due time*"

Gerald: "The fact it got this far though before the robot could be stopped...if one entity could do this before it was stopped...I hate to see what NOD could do once they're in high gear"

**Shelly's petrified state soon gave way to relaxation and sadness. While the giant robot had been stopped, the town was still ruined by the attack...a town she had only just been in a few hours ago. She turned to Vigil, tears rolling off her face**

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Stranaii: "*For now. Knowing the magical prowess of these Equestrians, I believe it will be fixed in due time*"

Gerald: "The fact it got this far though before the robot could be stopped...if one entity could do this before it was stopped...I hate to see what NOD could do once they're in high gear"

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123