Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

(Rainbow doing a minor curse word in TV-7 land? How rude :P)

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270419#post_5270419)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270411#post_5270411)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270456#post_5270456)
Matias: **I noticed the rainbow contrail flying around, directing the missiles back at DYNAMO** "Heh, I guess that must be the 'Rainbow' that Buttercup was talking about"
---------------------------------------------------------
Blossom: "Woah, she has some great flying skills"

Bubbles: "That's the Rainbow you were talking about with Scootaloo about, Buttercup?"

Buttercup: "YEAH HEH! NOW THAT WAS SWEET!" **Notices helicopter fleet freezing robot** "Well, now it should be allllll over so we can get back to racing an-" **Witnesses helicopter fleet being destroyed by eye lasers**

Blossom: **Sigh** "Taking DYNAMO down was never gonna be an easy one..."
Matias: **I see the ruined parts of the helicopters fall out of the sky and groaned out of frustration** "DYNAMO's dealt with giant monsters and three fast & superpowered girls, why did I think that those helicopters would've done much?!" **I saw the robot breaking out of some, already formed, ice and watch it turn to the fading rainbow trail before it turned back to the village** "Oh, not good" **I turn to the store** "GUYS, YOU HAVE TO HURRY, IT'S COMING THIS WAY" **I noticed three coloured trails in the corner of my eye and turned to see a pony falling into the forest** "What, who was-" **I see the colour trails was a darker shade of the Powerpuffs** "...oh no, not-"
Blossom: "THE ROWDYRUFF BOYS!?"

Bubbles: "First HIM and now the three of them are here too!?"

Buttercup: "AND BEATING UP MY RACING RIVAL?! YOU JERKS ARE GONNA GET WHAT'S COMING TO YA!"
Matias: "How could this day get any worse!?" **I turn back to see DYNAMO approaching the town** "Oh...right" **I turn back to the store** "GUYS, HURRY THE HELVETE UP! IT'S ALMOST ON TOP OF US!" **I suddenly heard a whoosh pass by me and spun around in a circle** "Who was that!?" **I soon saw a griffon standing in the path of the robot as it was approaching** "IT'S NOT SAFE, YOU'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" **I shouted as the griffon refused to budge from its spot. Suddenly, I saw them lifting their arms and firing a storm of lightning at DYNAMO. I was taken aback in surprise** "What in sweet name..."
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan