Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.
The Crystal Empire Art Event - Let's celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Crystal Empire with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5265435#post_5265435)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5265626#post_5265626)
**Gerald blinked a few times at that last part Meetra mentioned**

Gerald: "I...I see...well, here's hoping that your clairvoyance is good so that ideal doesn't get corrupted into something horrible. Just speaking from experience of other supposed 'good intentioned' force sensitive individuals who got corrupted by the Dark Side"

**Gerald glanced over to Twilight**

Gerald: "But its not just me you wanted to speak abtou on t,his day, is it? You also wanted to speak to the Princess about something?"
----------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5265626#post_5265626)
**Shelly sighed**

Shelly: "I suppose I shouldn't be one to complain. One with no experience of Inkling society may think ours is a hellscape with our Turf War matches: 'Killing' each other for battles of glory and reward. Heck, our fights with the Octarians go back ages as well, right back to the Great Turf War: Fighting over the remaining land that wasn't sunk by rising water levels"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5265435#post_5265435)
**Gerald blinked a few times at that last part Meetra mentioned**

Gerald: "I...I see...well, here's hoping that your clairvoyance is good so that ideal doesn't get corrupted into something horrible. Just speaking from experience of other supposed 'good intentioned' force sensitive individuals who got corrupted by the Dark Side"

**Gerald glanced over to Twilight**

Gerald: "But its not just me you wanted to speak about, you also wanted to speak to the Princess about something?"
----------------------------------------------------
**Shelly sighed**

Shelly: "I suppose I shouldn't be one to complain. One with no experience of Inkling society may think ours is a hellscape with our Turf War matches: 'Killing' each other for battles of glory and reward. Heck, our fights with the Octarians go back ages as well, right back to the Great Turf War: Fighting over the remaining land that wasn't sunk by rising water levels"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123