Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5260938#post_5260938)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261012#post_5261012)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261013#post_5261013)
Buttercup: "Pfft, just looks like some weird gsoblccer trophy to me"

Blossom: "Where did you find this, Miss Surik?"
---------------------------------------------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261012#post_5261012)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261013#post_5261013)
Matias: "Anyways, I think obtaining the guns and tank is a good idea...a shame we have a 'Brotherhood' situation going on right now, otherwise I'd just pop back into Ponyville" **I saw Bubbles' head light up with an idea**

Bubbles: "Duh, I have superpowers! I can just go there and grab them for you"

Matias: "Yeeeah, I don't think that's a wise idea, lest this shadowy group kidnap you" **I saw Bubbles get annoyed with my reply**

Bubbles: "How? I can kick butt too!"

Matias: **I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her** "Considering the land we're in right now, you don't think they'll have ponies with magical counters to your powers? That's how Superman got beat when there wasn't Kryptonite around to use"
Reason: meant soccer trophy, not goblet
Edited by UltraVaderMan