Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Oooh, juicy. I like where this is going :)

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251475#post_5251475)
**Shelly made a noise as she was forced over the railing, plummeting to her doom...or at least, it would've been had she not been an Inkling. She switched to her squid form and landed on the ground, bouncing for a second before switching back to regular form**

Shelly: "Who the heck was that!? And what did they mean by 'nothing personal'?!"
------------------------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251420#post_5251420)
Gerald: "Yea, I came back to the lab to find Whistler and Twilight. They-"

**Gerald heard a gargling noise from upstairs that went faint**

Gerald: "I'll tell you later, COME ON!"

**He galloped down the corridor and back up the stairway**
**Shelly dusted herself off and looked back up where the balcony was**

Shelly: "I better go find Vigil or Bubbles. They're the only ones who can understand my language right now"

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251580#post_5251580)
**SAs she was about to proceeds around the castle, looking for the entrance to the interior, vines suddenly grabbed her and began pulling her back up**

Shelly: "THE HECK!?"
Reason: Added Finite's actions so they don't have to re-edit post
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251475#post_5251475)
**[Shelly grmabbde a noise as she was forced over the railing](htt, ps://yolutu.bmme/fDxS_1H48b0?t=75)ing outo her dofom...or inat least, inct. Twould've been hatd washe not been an Inklling. sShe switcoulhed dto as her legsquid weforem dangd liangded overn the lground, bouncing for all tsecond before switcheing back to regular foundrm**

Shelly: "AAAAAAAGH!Who HELPthe heck was that!? SOMEBODYAnd HELPwhat did they mean by 'nothing personal'?!"
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251420#post_5251420)
**Gerald: "Yea, I came back to the larb to find Whistler and scTwilight. They-"

**Ge
rald heamrd coma gargling noise from upstairs that went faint**

Gerald: "Someone needs help! I'll texplainl you later, COME ON!"

------------------------
**Shelly was hanging on for dear life, trying not to look down**

Shelly: "Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh! SOMEONE HELP ME!"
------------------------
**GSherald gallopedy down the corridorus as fast as she could, hearing screamslf off help along the way**

Geral
d: "It's cloming from onked of the balconies!k WEup HAVE TO HURRY, MATIAS!"
------------------------
**S
whellys hoofs were slowly sliding out of her grip of the rbailing. Her panicked cries became worseny was a result**

Shelly: "SOMEONE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF ZAPFISH!"

**Her
hoofs slid a littlbe further, tears gof fear begaind pourVingil out of her Bubbleyes**

S
. Thelly:'re "Othe ponlease,y I don'tes who cant to undie now...norst while I havend hopemy language right n!ow"

**Shellys hproofs haceed slid taro the eundge of the rcaistlinge, barely holdoking fon.r Hther feantr wasnce sto high that she couldin't scream anymriore**

Shelly: "Please...%oh gosh please!%"
Reason: In my rush, I forgot a bit of Splatoon lore *Facepalm*
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

**[Shelly grabbed the railing](https://youtu.be/fDxS_1H48b0?t=75) out of instinct. That was all she could do as her legs were dangling over the long fall to the ground**

Shelly: "AAAAAAAGH! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!"
------------------------
**Gerald heard a scream coming from upstairs**

Gerald: "Someone needs help! I'll explain later, COME ON!"

------------------------
**Shelly was hanging on for dear life, trying not to look down**

Shelly: "Ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh! SOMEONE HELP ME!"
------------------------
**Gerald galloped down the corridors as fast as she could, hearing screams of help along the way**

Gerald: "It's coming from one of the balconies! WE HAVE TO HURRY, MATIAS!"
------------------------
**Shellys hoofs were slowly sliding out of her grip of the railing. Her panicked cries became worse as a result**

Shelly: "SOMEONE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF ZAPFISH!"

**Her hoofs slid a little further, tears of fear began pouring out of her eyes**

Shelly: "Oh please, I don't want to die now...not while I have hope again!"

**Shellys hoofs had slid to the edge of the railing, barely holding onto the railing. Her fear was so high that she couldn't scream anymore**

Shelly: "Please...%oh gosh please!%"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123