Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5250810#post_5250810)
**[The doors soon flung wide open to reveal Gerald](https://youtu.be/1qsBVVfWnXY?t=52). He'd been galloping to the lab to find them**

Gerald: "WE HAVE A SITUATION!"

**He gasps for breath as he spoke the next sentence**

Gerald: "Sorry, I know I said I was heading home for the night but then this cropped up!"

**Gerald holds up one of Whistler's notes**

Gerald: "We found it outside the castle entrance. We think the lab's been broken into!"

**His head jolted, a sign of Stranaii taking over**

Stranaii: "Was it not obvious when you entered the room you simple minded fool?"

**His head jolted again, Gerald's entity taking control back of the body. He then looked around to see the lab had indeed been thrown made a mess**

Gerald: "Oh...you have a point"

**His head jolted again**

Stranaii: "Why did I have to be bonded with such an imbecile...?"

**He looked to Twilight & Whistler**

Stranaii: "The most possible outcome is that, while we teleported to the guest room upstairs, several individuals decided to invite themselves into your lab and rob you of information. While the buffoon was unable to see them, I sensed their presence before they went out of range. They're likely using some sort of invisibility spell or device"
----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5249630#post_5249630)
**[Meanwhile](https://youtu.be/AYJ5n0XwAOU), Shelly was contemplating on the situation she had been going through for the last several hours. She felt mixed about the whole thing. While she certainly now knew not to lose hope, she still couldn't help but feel sad about not being able to return to the life she once knew, not yet at least**

Shelly: "Inkopolis...the brightest lights of the world I knew. Fun times were had, happy moments were made...and now here I am. A world that doesn't quite have the same tech or culture as ours...but still has wonderful individuals to speak to, who care for you, who wish to see you have a nice life in this plane of existence"

**She looked up to the moon**

Shelly: "Bruce...Astra...Bayou...I hope you haven't given up on me...like I almost did myself..."

**She lowered her head as soon as she heard the hoofsteps behind her. She didn't turn to the noise but, instead, smiled and chuckled**

Shelly: "And you've been listening to that last bit, haven't you Vigil?"
Reason: Some sentences were jumbled. Whoops lol
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5250810#post_5250810)
**[The doors soon flung wide open to reveal Gerald](https://youtu.be/1qsBVVfWnXY?t=52). He'd been galloping to the lab to find them**

Gerald: "WE HAVE A SITUATION!"

**He gasps for breath as he spoke the next sentence**

Gerald: "Sorry, I know I said I was heading home for the night but then this cropped up!"

**Gerald holds up one of Whistler's notes**

Gerald: "We found it outside the castle entrance. We think the lab's been broken into!"

**His head jolted, a sign of Stranaii taking over**

Stranaii: "Was it not obvious when you entered the room you simple minded fool?"

**His head jolted again, Gerald's entity taking control back of the body. He then looked around to see the lab had indeed been thrown made a mess**

Gerald: "Oh...you have a point"

**His head jolted again**

Stranaii: "Why did I have to be bonded with such an imbecile...?"

**He looked to Twilight & Whistler**

Stranaii: "The most possible outcome is that, while we teleported to the guest room upstairs, several individuals decided to invite themselves into your lab and rob you of information. While the buffoon was unable to see them, I sensed their presence before they went out of range. They're likely using some sort of invisibility spell or device"
----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5249630#post_5249630)
**[Meanwhile](https://youtu.be/AYJ5n0XwAOU), Shelly was contemplating on the situation she had been going through for the last several hours. She felt mixed about the whole thing. While she certainly now knew not to lose hope, she still couldn't help but feel sad about not being able to return to the life she once knew, not yet at least**

Shelly: "Inkopolis...the brightest lights of the world I knew. Fun times were had, happy moments were made...and now here I am. A world that doesn't quite have the same tech or culture as ours...but still has wonderful individuals to speak to, who care for you, who wish to see you have a nice life in this worpldane of existence"

**She looked up to the moon**

Shelly: "Bruce...Astra...Bayou...I hope you haven't given up on me...like I almost did myself..."

**She lowered her head as soon heard the hoofsteps behind her. She didn't turn to the noise but, instead, smiled and chuckled**

Shelly: "And you've been listening to that last bit, haven't you Vigil?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123