Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242708#post_5242708)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242653#post_5242653)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242149#post_5242149)
Matias: **I look to Princess Twilight before looking back** "Uhhh, we can just teleport to the room if its an emergency, right?"

Bubbles: "I'll go on ahead, see you up there!" **Zip**

Matias: "...well that's one less person for teleporting, I guess?"
-----------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242149#post_5242149)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242653#post_5242653)
Blossom: **Smiles before turning to CMC** "Sorry for the long wait, Scootaloo, but now that we're done with the challenge, it's time to-"

Bubbles: "BLOSSOOOOOOM!" **Zip**

Blossom: "Bubbles, what's wrong? Where's Buttercup?"

Bubbles: **Breathes in and speaks fast** "We went to investigate the noise earlier but then we found it was just Twilight & Vigil helping a passed out squid pony named Shelly, who's really a creature known as an Inkling, so I went with Twilight to the lab to meet up with the Professor and the others, leaving Buttercup & Vigil with Shelly, but then when we got to the lab, we got told there was an entity inside Gerald's mind, who's really some emperor of a star kingdom, so anyway this entity told Gerald who then told us that the Inkling left up with Vigil & Buttercup is in some kind of trouble so I zoomed off to tell you girls an-"

Blossom: "BUBBLES!"

Bubbles: "...oh, sorry" **Blushes**

Blossom: **Facehoofs** "Fortunately, I got the general idea of what you just said: *Big Trouble*!"
-----------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242708#post_5242708)
Buttercup: "Why are you asking thi-" **Observes dark aura** "...oh...that's not good"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan