Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5194561#post_5194561)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5194065#post_5194065)
Me: "I guess you've dealt with this sort of thing before then. Regardless, I suggest we should go see if things are ok" **I proceed down the corridor**
-------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5194561#post_5194561)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5192084#post_5192084)
Blossom: "It's unfortunate, Applebloom, but it happens quite a bit back where we lived. We do sort them out in the end, however. Townsville is lucky to have superheroes like us...like us...*oh no!*

Bubbles: "Blossom, what's wrong?"

Blossom: "Girls...*Townsville*"

Bubbles: **Gasps** "WITHOUT US, THE CITY IS IN TROUBLE!"

Buttercup: "Pfft, that's no problem. We ended up here but we can easily get back home and deal with those bad guys, right?"

Me: **I walk around the last corner to see the group in sight** "There you all are, I was wondering whe-..." **I stopped speaking when I realized that the two groups of fillies are chained up. I look over to Texty and Silent Vigil, who were standing next to them** "...uh, one, what in the name of twin suns did I just stumble onto? Two, Twilight's probably gonna kill you,the Tpexrson who did ty,his if she sees this..."

Bubbles: "Sees what?"

(Since Cerebrate never specified that Silent Vigil left the group to do something else, I included him with Texty)
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5194065#post_5194065)
Me: "I guess you've dealt with this sort of thing before then. Regardless, I suggest we should go see if things are ok" **I proceed down the corridor**
-------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5192084#post_5192084)
Blossom: "It's unfortunate, Applebloom, but it happens quite a bit back where we lived. We do sort them out in the end, however. Townsville is lucky to have superheroes like us...like us...*oh no!*

Bubbles: "Blossom, what's wrong?"

Blossom: "Girls...*Townsville*"

Bubbles: **Gasps** "WITHOUT US, THE CITY IS IN TROUBLE!"

Buttercup: "Pfft, that's no problem. We ended up here but we can easily get back home and deal with those bad guys, right?"

Me: **I walk around the last corner to see the group in sight** "There you all are, I was wondering whe-..." **I stopped speaking when I realized that the two groups of fillies are chained up. I look over to Texty and Silent Vigil, who wasere standing next to them** "...uh, one, what in the name of twin suns did I just stumble onto? Two, Twilight's probably gonna kill you, Texty, if she sees this..."

Bubbles: "Sees what?"

(Since Cerebrate never specified that Silent Vigil left the group to do something else, I included him with Texty)
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan