Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5182303#post_5182303)
???: *"This cretin of a bookworm has no clue of my power..."*

Gerald: **Looks to the other side** "Oh suuuuure, your greatest power so far is to make me black out, witnessing horrific visions and have me talk to you like I was insane..."

???: *"Remember what I said back in the forest...my team elevated you in the lab for a reason"*

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5182254#post_5182254)

Gerald: "Yes, you mentioned that...but why would you-"

**Before Gerald could ask any further, he heard sounds from outside the room**

Gerald: "Who's there?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5182303#post_5182303)

Gerald: **Looks to the other side** "Oh suuuuure, your greatest power so far is to make me black out, havwitne me seesing horrific visions and have me talk to you like I was insane..."

???: *"Remember what I said back in the forest...my team elevated you in the lab for a reason"*

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5182254#post_5182254)

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Gerald: **Looks to the other side** "Oh suuuuure, your greatest power so far is to make me black out, have me see horrific visions and thalkve nonsmense btabblek into myou hlike I wads insane..."

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123