Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"[@UltraVaderMan":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5143103#post_5143103
)  
Gerald: "That was different, Matias...I reacted badly to Whistler cause of what he mentioned of himself working for an evil head of a corporation"

*Gerald takes a deep breath*

Gerald: "For those who don't know, a voice is stuck inside my head. It began to stir when Whistler was mentioning his own backstory. I reacted badly to the news, yelled at him and ran off. Matias came to get me to come back and apologize for the outburst. Whistler's son, Silent Vigil, also recommended the same thing. Right as I was about to walk back there, the voice in my head stirred to life and began tormenting me, reminding me of my own dark past. It caused me to push back Matias violently"

*Gerald looks to Matias*

Gerald: "That's the reason I ran off. A combination of my sudden violent behavior and dark past just caused me to mentally explode in that situation" **Sheds tears** "I thought you'd never want to see me again after what I did...so I ran away deeper into the forest, initially planning to live a life of solitude and self exile so I would never bring harm to anyone in future"

*Gerald takes a moment to relax**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123