Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"[@UltraVaderMan":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5137419#post_5137419
)  
Thunder Force (Scorch): **In major surprise** "Are we sure they're not a group of Jedi...?"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Since when could Jedi fly without vehicles, Scorch?"

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "Eyes on the field, you two! We've got a few wolves closing up on us!"

Night Hunter (Boss): "Scorch, Sev, try to lure them near the cliff edge. Fixer, on me!" **Turns head to the other two** "Matias, Professor, stick with me and Fixer" **Pulls his pistol out and tosses it to Matias** "Here, you might need this!"

*Scorch and Sev laid down blaster fire on the wolves, causing them to turn away from the group and onto them. They grunted in pain from the blaster shots and were visibly angry*

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Now we made them mad...good!"

*One wolf charged at them with ferocious speed*

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Wait for it...wait for it..."

*The wolf was about to leap at them*

Thunder Force (Scorch): "NOW!"

*They jumped out of the way as the wolf leaped at them. Unfortunately for it, the velocity it was going at was too fast for it to slow down, causing the wolf to go over the cliff edge and into the chasm below*

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Stupid wolf! Look before you leap, next time!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "SCORCH, GET DOWN!" **Throws a cryo grenade*

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Wha?" **Sees the grenade thrown and gets down on all fours*

The grenade flies behind him into another wolf about to claw Scorch. It soon became an ice block, stuck in its attack posture*

Thunder Force (Scorch): **Looks back up behind him and gets off the ground** "Phew, talk about a cold reception!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "You can do better lines than that, wise guy..."

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Oh come on, Sev, it fits the ice theme!"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123