Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
"@UltraVaderMan":/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5133727#post_5133727
Whistler: "nothing else i brought, the cryo nozzles mounted on my back to make a wall, mounted in my hooves to manipulate clouds and freeze single targets in their spot for a moment and for emergencies a set to encase me in a thick block in case i get gobbled up by the hydra... it also comes in reasonably handy if we need a bridge."
Reason: jumped the gun again, sorry
Edited by Cerebrate19
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
"@UltraVaderMan":/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5133727#post_5133727
Whistler: "nothing else i brought, the cryo nozzles mounted on my back to make a wall, mounted in my hooves to manipulate clouds and freeze single targets in their spot for a moment and for emergencies a set to encase me in a thick block in case i get gobbled up by the hydra... it also comes in reasonably handy if we need a bridge."
Reason: jumped the gun again, sorry
Edited by Cerebrate19