Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Was waiting for a response but, hey, it gives me a chance to add some more incentives.

"

[
@UltraVaderMan":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5131023#post_5131023
)  
Night Hunter (Boss): "When we were last here, it certainly didn't do this..."

*Suddenly, they notice major rustling in the trees behind them. The sounds of Timberwolves can be heard*

Night Hunter (Boss): "DELTAS, INTO POSITION!"

*They readied themselves the same way, like their previous encounter. Boss then signals to Utonium*

Night Hunter (Boss): "Professor, behind us. We'll keep you covered!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*While trouble was almost afoot at the river crossing, Gerald was slowly making his way up the bridge, using the remaining twined rope and wooden planks*

Gerald: **Major grunt** "Come on, you can do this, Gerald! **More grunting** Just remember how to climb ropes, like you did in school!"

*After several agonizing minutes of climbing, Gerald got up to the top part of the bridge crossing. He then makes a daring jump, grabbing onto the top plank and pulling himself up*

Gerald: **Exhaustion sounds** "I...I really need to hit the gym when this is all over..."
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Was waiting for a response but, hey, it gives me a chance to add some more incentives.

"@UltraVaderMan":/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5131023#post_5131023
Night Hunter (Boss): "When we were last here, it certainly didn't do this..."

*Suddenly, they notice major rustling in the trees behind them. The sounds of Timberwolves can be heard*

Night Hunter (Boss): "DELTAS, INTO POSITION!"

*They readied themselves the same way, like their previous encounter. Boss then signals to Utonium*

Night Hunter (Boss): "Professor, behind us. We'll keep you covered!"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*While trouble was almost afoot at the river crossing, Gerald was slowly making his way up the bridge, using the remaining twined rope and wooden planks*

Gerald: *Major grunt* "Come on, you can do this, Gerald! *More grunting* Just remember how to climb ropes, like you did in school!"

*After several agonizing minutes of climbing, Gerald got up to the top part of the bridge crossing. He then makes a daring jump, grabbing onto top plank and pulling himself up*

Gerald: *Exhaustion sounds* "I...I really need to hit the gym when this is all over..."
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123