Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"[@Cerebrate19":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5130913#post_5130913
)  
Thunder Force (Scorch): **Sigh** "And then there's us: Tools to be used by some higher power to kill all the Jedi..."

Fang Hunter (Sev): "I don't like being reminded of that..."

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Neither do I, Sev, but I felt that it was related to the conversation"

"

[
@TheFinite":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5130930#post_5130930
)  
Night Hunter (Boss): "Squad, we haven't got time to waste. Lets get moving an"

*Before he could finish, suddenly, the sky above them was filled with a crimson cloud*

Night Hunter (Boss): "What in Death's name...?"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*Meanwhile, Gerald had begun crossing the bridge. He was about halfway before his vision of the sky was also filled with a crimson cloud*

Gerald: **Annoyed grunt** "Oh what fresh hell is this?"

*He then noticed that the rope on the right side of the bridge was untwining by itself*

Gerald: **Eyes widen** "No no nonononononono-" **Gallops*

Before he could reach the other side, the rope untwined. Gerald held on to the left side rope and slid down to the middle part of the bridge again, now holding on for dear life. He tried to climb his way up but it wasn't easy for him now that he had hooves*

Gerald: **Heavy grunts** "Come on...gotta...up top!"

*As he tried to climb up, he also noticed the crimson cloud getting darker, with flashes of lightning breaking up the darkness*

Gerald: "What the hell is going on!?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123