Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
**In his frightened state, Gerald Dalton had made his way to the edge of the Everfree Forest. He looked around to see no-one was following him and sat down by a tree to calm himself*

GD: **Heavy panting** "Ok, Gerald...gotta remain calm about this...gotta remain calm"

*He looks back to Ponyville and thought about what he did earlier*

GD: "Why did I suffer those pains? I thought it subsided when I was abruptly brought here...so why did it flare up again?"

*He puts his hoof on his head as said pain came back*

GD: "Why do I hear that voice? Why is it tormenting me? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE RID OF IT!?"

*He hits the tree with his hoof*

???: _*"Maybe its to remind you that you're such a naive little boy!_

Gerald looks around*

GD: "What's that supposed to mean!?"

???: _*"Remember when you trusted me, like the pathetic little ass-kisser you are? Honestly, I can't see why you haven't just taken an axe and tried to kill Whistler, considering his dirty little closet..."_

GD: "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

*Gerald gets up again and runs into the Forest*

OOC: I think it's safe to say Gerald had an unfortunate incident prior to Equestria :P
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
*In his frightened state, Gerald Dalton had made his way to the edge of the Everfree Forest. He looked around to see no-one was following him and sat down by a tree to calm himself*

GD: *Heavy panting* "Ok, Gerald...gotta remain calm about this...gotta remain calm"

*He looks back to Ponyville and thought about what he did earlier*

GD: "Why did I suffer those pains? I thought it subsided when I was abruptly brought here...so why did it flare up again?"

GD: "Why do I hear that voice? Why is it tormenting me? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE RID OF IT!?"

???: _"Maybe its to remind you that you're such a naive little boy!_

*Gerald looks around*

???: _"Remember when you trusted me like the pathetic little ass-kisser you are? Honestly, I can't see why you haven't just taken an axe and tried to kill Whistler, considering his dirty little closet..."_

OOC: I think it's safe to say Gerald had an unfortunate incident prior to Equestria :P
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
*In his frightened state, Gerald Dalton had made his way to the edge of the Everfree Forest. He looked around to see no-one was following him and sat down by a tree to calm himself*

GD: *Heavy panting* "Ok, Gerald...gotta remain calm about this...gotta remain calm"

*He looks back to Ponyville and is thinkinought about what he did earlier*

GD: "Why do I hear that voice? Why is it tormenting me? WHY CAN'T I JUST BE RID OF IT!"

???: _"Maybe its to remind you that you're such a naive little boy!_

*Gerald looks around*

???: _"Remember when you trusted me like the pathetic little ass-kisser you are? Honestly, I can't see why you haven't just taken an axe and tried to kill Whistler, considering his dirty little closet..."_

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123