Viral State(NSFW, Anthro, Survival/Horror, Gore)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
he’d see about storehouses belonging to supermarkets first, those usually held a well sized supply of canned goods and water, among more enjoyable things.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Coltshan000  
he had ducked behind the nearest cover to avoid the bone shrapnels, once sure it was more clear he got up.

“amendment to earlier survival tips, keep distance from the bloated guys… and ideally have cover ready when they pop, use something sharp to help them with that.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Coltshan000  
“well, if this situation can’t be resolved within the year i can at least write the book on dealing with these fellas…”

he makes a double check of the store and the route back to camp.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Coltshan000  
he radios in for some of the rookies to go shopping while he looks for the route further into the city, in the early days a numbr of hospitals had conducted tests and samples had gone back and forth around medical labs, maybe someone did find something useful but was unable to do anything.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Coltshan000  
such a large building being overrun of course offered up its’ own challenge, but he was somewhat confident he could funnel them to deal with one at a time. so he looks for a way to the hospital.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
(she… name i didn’t look far enough back for… was just coordination the containment efforts, restricting city access last i checked.)

@Coltshan000  
men and material had to move regularly, the sewers were not suitable, so for now he’d see about clearing the streets.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide