Twilight and the rainbow of darkness

Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Shazam!
@kevan94
Mi: I don’t need company. I need to come up with a plan to get rid of discord and his followers.
Rd: Still hiding with the others What is judy doing?
Twi: I think she’s trying to distract her. This is our chance to strike. Everyone follow me quick and quietly.
Posted Report
Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Shazam!
@kevan94
Mi: Right or wrong I’m not taking any more chances with discord. Ever since celestia gave him a second chance he’s been causing nothing but trouble! What does twilight do? She forgives him! Even after how his Actions caused the destruction of the tree of harmony! Well, no more. I’m going to see to it that He doesn’t bring any harm to Equestria ever again. I’ll silence anyone who gets in my way!
Posted Report
Paws359

Shazam!
@kevan94
Mi: Do not question me Judy! I’m only doing this for the good of Equestria.
Twi: she’s starting to lose it. We gotta act now.
The mane six begin concentrating into their elements and began to glow.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Empire would join in on the concentration, a glowing red sphere with a green highlight shun around him
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide