Twilight and the rainbow of darkness

Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Shazam!
@kevan94
Me: OK jukebox you’re ready?
Jukebox: Way ahead of you. I sneak in, disable the security, and the twilight and her friends do the rest.
Me: That’s right, while the rest of us keep the guards occupied.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
(Benedict Arnold moment, also I’ve skimmed through the comments and rp posts and I think I understand that Twilight banned her friends but Rarity and Rainbow)
Posted Report
Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Shazam!
@14Fan
(That’s right. But rarity and Rainbow Dash eventually had a change of heart, and decided to help the banned ones. And together with Discord’s help they were able to defeat the rainbow of darkness and restore twilight to her friendly self.)
Paws359

Shazam!
@kevan94
Me: you want him, you’ll have to go through me first!
Discord: and me.
Luna: and I.
Sunset: me too.
Spike: you’ll have to go through all of us!
Posted Report
kevan94
Artist -

Destiny
devan:you insect fool and patience loafsome brother i shouldn’t smash into bit
kevan:kill me is not right option for brother to brother right paw
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide