Twilight and the rainbow of darkness

Willtheraven01

Whisper: Twilight are you sure this is the right opition.
Twilight watching Discord Fluttershy and all their followers leaving Equestria
Twilight: Yes. Discord always make trouble and never help us, and Fluttershy was foolish as Celestia thinking he could change.
Whisper: To think Twilight’s friend will become her enemy. Broken friendship lead to dark rivalry. I hope in the future the fate of Equestria will be in good hands.
Background Pony #3678
@Paws359
Discord, Fluttershy, Pinkiepie, Applejack, Paws, Trixie, The Squeaky Peepers, Jukebox, 8-Track, and all the others who defended discord get blasted into a strange forest.
Pinkiepie: Where are we? This don’t seem like the everfree forest.
Applejack: It’s not…
Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Shazam!
Me: Somethings definitely wrong here. It was bad enough for twilight to banish discord to another location, one that is not Equestria, now she’s banished those who have sided with him, including three of her friends who represent the elements of harmony. And if that wasn’t enough, she as well as Rarity and Rainbow Dash use some sort of rainbow power that was pure evil. I’m starting to think that those three ponies are no longer the friends we once knew, that they’ve been corrupted by an unknown entity.
Willtheraven01

@Paws359
Me: Are you sure? I mean you and Whisper worried too much on the bright side we still have Flurry heart. Right little gal? Right Flurry?
Flurry: Will Paws and Whisper are right. I don’t think my aunt Twilight and her friends are being corrupted somehow. I don’t know what it is. But I don’t like it.
Background Pony #3678
Trixie: Also, Fizzy, how are talking to Flurry heart?
Fizzy: It a mirror. It allows me to talk to whoever is on the other side of the mirror.
Paws359
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Shazam!
@Background Pony #3678
Mirror. That’s it! Sunset Shimmer can help us. She of all creatures understands the importance of a second chance. Maybe she can get through to Twilight and free her and the others whatever’s corrupting them.
Background Pony #3678
@Paws359
Pinkiepie: Maybe someone will get us out of here.
(SUDDENLY A MAGIC DOOR APPEARS)
Sunburst: (Walks out of the magic door)
Pinkiepie: Sunburst!
Sunburst: Its me here to help you guys out!
Applejack: What? How did you get here?
Sunburst: I got here by some door that appeared in the crystal empire. You can hide there.
Fluttershy: Thanks Sunburst. Come on Discord, friends, lets get out of this spooky forest.
All: (Walk into the door one by one)
Background Pony #3678
@Background Pony #3678
(But as soon as they walk out the door…)
Pinkiepie: Wait. This is the place where we ran from Sombra when we first saw him. This is the place with snow!
(A shadow appears. Slowly walking to them with glowing eyes that faded red to orange, orange to yellow, yellow to green, and green to blue, and then red again.
Syntax: You’re not going ANYWHERE!
Jukebox: SYNTAX? What are you doing here? AND WHATS WITH YOUR EYES?!
8-Track: Jukebox… i think whatever is corrupting Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbowdash… is corrupting him too!
Background Pony #3678
@Background Pony #3678
Applejack: So there more than just three?
8-Track: It appears so!
Pinkiepie: OH NO! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!
(Another shadow appears)
Valor: Syntax… brother… you can not do this. I don’t want to hurt you… but i will if i have to.
Pinkiepie: Wow! You look cute!
Valor: GO! I’LL STALL HIM!
(Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Discord, and their teammates run for the entrance to the crystal empire)
Syntax: Valor? You… UGH! IT DON’T MATTER! BRING IT! IM STRONGER THAN YOU!
Valor: Yeah, no. (Pounces on Syntax, claws out)
Syntax: (Bites Valor hard)
Valor: AHHHHHHH! (Claws Syntax)
Syntax: (Bites Valor’s ear off)
Valor: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jukebox: (Turns her head) (GASP) VALOR!
Valor: Syntax…
Jukebox: (Claws Syntax’s left eye, making it blind)
Syntax: AHHHHHHHHH! MY EYE!
Jukebox: Lets go while he is stalled!
(Jukebox and Valor both run with the rest)
(They all make it to the crystal empire)
Pinkie: We made it!
Background Pony #3678
@Paws359
Trixie: I’ll go in the mirror. You all find help for Valor, he needs a medic.
Applejack: Ok Trixie, come on yall, lets go to the medic room.
Background Pony #3678
@Willtheraven01
Flurry heart: I bet Trixie will be okay. But right now we need to help get Valor a bandage for him, he is highly bleeding from his right ear Syntax tore off.
Background Pony #3678
@Paws359
Pinkiepie: Ok! Let me go get one! (Walks in the medic room)
Jukebox: I hope she gets one.
Applejack: There, there Jukebox. I’m sure she can get healing leaf.
Pinkiepie: I found a healing leaf! And, look who i found!
Demo: Jukebox, 8-Track, Radio!
Reel: You’re here! (Gives Jukebox a big hug)
Jukebox: Heh. Nice to see you guys too. Can ya let go? You’re kinda cutting off my air supply.
Reel: (Lets go of Jukebox) Oh, sorry.
Demo: We heard what happened with you, Twilight, Rainbow, and Rarity.
Pinkie: (Puts healing leaf on Valor)
(Valor’s ear grows back with magic)
Valor: Wow. That was fast!
Paws359

Shazam!
@Background Pony #3678
Me: She’s still searching for Sunset shimmer in the human world. And while she’s doing that we need to figure out What is corrupting twilight and the others, and how they’re doing it. All we know so far is that while I have been acting different ever since…(realization). Ever since the incident in the forest! Maybe that was when it happen. Discord, you need to remember a very very hard. Tell us what happened at the Forest.
Background Pony #3678
@Paws359
Discord: Hmmm… oh! We went to the everfree forest last night. When we got there, we got attacked by grudge spirts. Maybe one of them is corrupting Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow dash all at one time! They can do that, you know.
Buster: That could be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide