The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

Jade the bat
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Praise Nightmare Moon
I’m looking for a very particular, possibly long term, rp. I would like it to take place in a sort of weird version of Equestria I have cooked up in my brain that is very similar to the Nightmare Timeline from the main show in that one episode. I won’t be playing Nightmare herself. I’ll be playing my bat OC Jade who is Nightmares pupil! Learning different ways of using magic, for she is a bat and has no horns obviously. And I’d prefer if the peeps interested are quite literate and can give me at the very least 1 decently sized paragraph or more.
If you want to indulge me in this little adventure, hit me up! OR! If you want to be the pupil and for I to play the Nightmare! We can also discuss that. (This is mainly based on an rp that sadly never got to happen)
Posted Report
Primax
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Artificial Intelligence
I’m looking for a crossover roleplay that combines the worlds of Fallout Equestria and my own world (which would be outside of FOE). In this roleplay, I’ll be playing as my character Azure, who will be employed to explore a planet (which would be the FOE lore then). I don’t have any particular story in mind, so I’m open to a lot of different characters and ideas!
So, if anyone is interested in joining me for a crossover roleplay adventure, please let me know!
Here is my Discord, feel free to just send me a friend request!
Discord: Primax#1820
Posted Report
Primax
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Artificial Intelligence
@14Fan
Well it’s sadly quite uncomfortable this way for me… especially because I don’t want to stay online the entire time
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
Have a pretty interesting idea for an rp. It’d be pretty much a Daring Do adventure rp where you’ll play as Daring Do (and any other characters, canon or oc) and I’ll play as my ocs and we’d go on adventures. A story isn’t made yet but pm me if you’re interested and have some plot ideas.
Raduga

Would happy to RP in Harry Potter inspired RP-
maybe Celestia’s Academy, I have an idea for Even Luna’s or Sunset Shimmer’s.
Or, if anyone happen to know Sonic IDW comic..
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Lost my RP partner that we used to RP almost all the time. Would like to have an RP partner like them that wound mind role playing random things. PM me
Strictly SFW! No gore and will include G5 characters. Will rarely have mush of a plot. Might be simply short skits that end or get cancelled after a while and we start a new one. May or may not have continuity between the skits
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Thinking of starting an RP where an autistic pony who moves into Ponyville adjusts to his new life there. Anyone can join as other ponies (including their own OCs), but the most important one I’m looking for is someone who’s willing to be Rarity.
the_shrimp_lord
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Broken winged gryphon
i’m looking for some rp!
preferably something a bit more organised and long-term
i prefer something slice of life, sci fi is another favourite of mine, but i’m willing to experiment with other themes!
i can also do anthro too, not just pony settings!
send a friend request to ohnobees on discord if you’re interested!
Sonar_Amethyst

Idea: Fallout Equestria Project Horizons
Details: Looking to RP PH with my OC getting involved in an alternate timeline or universe of it, helping out and even possibly saving some characters in the group, been feeling like doing that lately.
Needed: looking for somebody knowledgable of the fanfic to advance the story and play Blackjack and her friends. you can also add your own character to help you enjoy it more.
the_shrimp_lord
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Broken winged gryphon
i’m looking for some rp!
i prefer something slice of life, sci fi is another favourite of mine, but i’m willing to experiment with other themes!
i can also do anthro too, not just pony settings!
the_shrimp_lord
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Broken winged gryphon
i’m looking for some rp!
i can also do anthro furry too, not just pony settings!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide