The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@Jinx  
*No stated plotline. It will likely unravel as time goes on/as people get active on it.  
You judge threads by looking at them, ignoring who made them or what unspoken things may happen in the future via interaction.  
Soon as I figure out who to play as, I’m in.
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
Since such thread like this one exists, I might just get on with it.

I am ZGU, and do not be fooled by the number of my posts. I carry experience of extensive role play on sites such as discord or NationStates.

I am searching for a RP partner (the more the merrier) who are able to act on thought rather than emotional impulsion. Also, spirited, active and thoughtful users, who will have the respect for their host.

Before you consider reading the rest of my offer, I plead that you think over this: I will not be online everyday, as I have duties to tend to. (Hobbies, actually) As laughable as it is, making paper soldiers for juniorgeneral is hard work. As said, I might be inactive for long periods of time, therefore I wish that my partners respect my absence by either waiting or arranging creative solutions to inactivity.

Of course, it would not be worth being idle for days if the RP is boring! That is why I compesate the absence with extreme detail during RP posts and careful planning once taking role of being host.

The RP theme will be a Human in Equestria sort, whose plot and idea will be revealed if you are willing to communicate with me about it. As previously mentioned, I am not restricting it to only a duo of users, so feel free to ask.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Chef Unionista ZGU  
I read HiE as Humanized Equestria for a sec there and was about to commit sudoku out of boredom before i reread the post.

Eh. Sure.

Maybe you’re just what this forum needs.
Chef Unionista ZGU

Professional
I am thankful for the welcome.

Also I thank you for taking interest. I already have one person messaging me directly and of course, one more showing interest on this thread. (Refering to Luke1066)

Now, I have considered starting off the thing today, but, I’d rather wait for more interest to be awoken. My idea is to make the thread soon (I say, two or three days) and confirm all who wish to participate.

I apologise about not making it clearer before, but: willingnes to participate is to be shown in a private message sent to me. That way I can hold a easier overview, answer to optional questions and thank you for the interest.

Do mind, once all are assembled, I shall launch the RP thread. If you do not favor the idea, feel free to tell me it is not your thing and that you are unwilling to participate. I will understand. Plus, if the RP is started, feel free to participate in other RP threads during my idle phases. There is nothing more annoying than just waiting, but I assume you already participate in other threads, which is good.

The theme, I repeat, is HiE.

I apologise for the lenght, I am used to long walls of pixel death. The toll of hosting geopolitical nation RP.

Thank you for reading, and have fun!
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
Aye mates. Two weeks of basic left. Hoo-Ah. Got the whole company to sing the Mlp theme. Mission accomplished. Looking forward to more Rp when I graduate. Miss yal!!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide