Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zooguy99 in topic The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

Zooguy99

hey! im looking for any RP partner that willing to join me! the setting is an AU called "Sexquestria" where the country is ruled by a male alicorn with the power of perverted sex and females are second-class citizens/slaves who spend large parts of their life being obligated to offer sexual services to any male who wants. Oh, and it’s about ponyed-up Equestria Girls level anthro. if anyone interested tell me or pm me as im currently setting up a rp server with a help of an acquaintance of mine!
No reason given
Edited by Zooguy99
Zooguy99

hey! im looking for any RP partner that willing to join me! the setting is an AU called "Sexquestria" where the country is ruled by a male alicorn with the power of perverted sex and females are second-class citizens/slaves who spend large parts of their life being obligated to offer sexual services to any male who wants. Oh, and it’s about ponyed-up Equestria Girls level anthro. if anyone interested tell me or pm me as im currently setting up a rp server with a help of an acquaintance of mine!
No reason given
Edited by Zooguy99