The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: Jade and her team, they had a goal and you were just on their way, the next rogue elite force looking for glory or something like that may as well defy you directly.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: I guess it is a question that will wait till the moment come then. I’m sorry to have brought the subject, I know how my people feel about that but at the same time, I think their own worry make them blind to the fact that you too would probably like to be more for us than the “giant with the big gun”.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: What would be my place in this team then, sitting behind and be pretty? I can be very good at that though look. * He made his prettiest smile and cutest face in an attempt to be amusing *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: hi, I don’t have much time but I’ll try to make two or three posts.

Jak: A detailed cost estimation, we can see that only a couple of products are so much more expansive than they should. They probably have contacts among the retailers of those and use them to look more legitimate.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Don’t worry. And a new episode of RWBY came out. Ruby and yang have a dog. And according to something ozpin said ruby and penny went out to dance clubs together.  
Ruby: * starts reading through them * That’s a pretty good jump.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Does that contradict the not a fancy dancey person?

Jak: Some more name in that suspect list. What’s your plan against them? They are so many and we can’t take to time to take care of them all one by one?

OOC: Out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide