The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MLPPrinceEclipse  
Aulus: Yeah, but when you spent the equivalent of 2500 lives in the other realm it became the one you see as normal.

Comet: You, only 2500 lives, you were dying on a weekly basis.

Aulus: I said 2500 as if I lived them all up to a normal old age.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MLPPrinceEclipse  
Aulus: I tried to win honor and glory in the arena, but I know I always been poor at this. Now that I’m here among the living and in the middle of a palace of wonder like this base, I think I’m going to explore the universe mostly looking for the nature of the outer worlds. The saddest things about the other realm is how everywhere you go it’s all the same unless it’s inhabitant built it otherwise. It lack so much of diversity.
boz

@MLPPrinceEclipse  
Aulus: Pain was there on the other side too. Once I’ve meet a astronomer from another species who claimed to know the exact number, at least for the the universe that we can observe, but I forgot. The amount was too high for what our numbers could write anyway.
Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
@boz  
Eclopse…..smilez…..there are so many…. lqys down and looks at them….hehe i fwel like a kid…..staring uo at the sky with my dad  
Emile….back in the good ol days
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: Why not you surpass these people by such a large margin? You go there, tell them you can make them fall with proof and if they try to silence you, you’ll have your fight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide