The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: They are “at peace” because Equestria is not a war country, but Crete is at war with the Donkey and Equestria offer the donkeys indirect support. We did too to some extend.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: Guardbots function are probably quite limited yeah, even Robotpony wouldn’t want a robot revolution where he wouldn’t lead that revolution.
You can watch the info about that on the projeto-network news channel. And I’ll fetch you the daily issue of the tunnels’ echo(the local newspaper) on my way back.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: Alright. I’ll go try to convince some people to present you to the world. You can experiment with your new body while I’m gone but beware the outside, you had always been my secret project until now.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
* It was some pretty regular arms, not mean for combat as much as it might have been used to but also they are made of recovered pieces so it’s already great. The presence of fingers is really a plus compared to what it might have got had it been restored by ponies. The proportion are a little different too, longer like diamond dogs, it would be possible to use them while running and they would be a little better for climbing. *
* After a first hour alone though, you hear noise coming from the door. It doesn’t sound like the dog that repaired you coming back though, it sound like someone who don’t have the key tinkering with with lock. *
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
The robot goes over to the door and puts its hand against it while looking out of the peephole. If the lock breaks then the intruder would still have to try and push it out of the way.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
* At first there nothing in front of the peephole, but some noise hint that there’s something too low to be seen from it. The lock tinkering eventually stop and you hear voice. *
?: I told you just putting a toothpick into a lock doesn’t make a realistic lockpicking attempt. Let’s get out before we get into trouble for this.
?2: Come on, don’t be a chicken. Let’s at least see through the windows maybe there’s be great stuff to see from there.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
The robot looks over to the window, it moves over and does its best to cover it before the two would be criminals look through it while staying out of sight.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
* You can see two silhouette behind the cover, they could be from the small kind of diamond dog judging by the size but something is off from their limbs proportion for that. They look more like the young version of the large kind. *
?2: I swear that window wasn’t covered when we arrive.
?: Maybe he live with someone else. Someone else that could get us scolded hard if we’re caught let’s leave.
?2: You think the people in planet mech chicken out at the first sign of risk?
?: Well considering I play the Carlillanix clan and that in the lore they remotely control their mech so their pilots don’t get in trouble, I’d be pretty in character to be careful.
?2: * sigh. * Here, I have a strong flashlight I’m sure we can see at least the shape of the large objects behind the cover. I’ve heard he kept a live size mech statue in his house. There’s nothing forbidden about sending a light into someone’s house.
?: Not as far a I know.
* A strong beam of light move across the room. *
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz
The robot thinks quickly, but thanks to the two young dogs talking out loud and remembering the poster it saw when it was activated it stood a bit to the side against a wall and stayed still, acting as a “statue” of the mech from Planet Mech.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
?2: Hey wow, here it is.
?: Are you sure, that don’t looks like a giant mech, that’s like a life sized combat robot that Robotpony or the humans use.
?2: You’re such a downer man. It’d be so great if we could see it up close.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide