The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They will change their strategy accordingly to your group activity. For a start, you make offensive action realistic again. They said that as it was what they were doing until now.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: That was rhetorical, i was trying to say the earlier confusion on their part doesn’t make sense to me with how you agreed it seems like a easy guess that someone capable of standing and fighting would be of great aid to a force specializing in asymmetrical warfare.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’m not sure I remember that well, especially since how wrecked I am since a while that hit my attention and memory. But I think the confusion come in part from them looking for everything your group have to offer and not just filling one function.
So, even though that would be an advantage that your group stand and fight, they would also be looking for the long range artillery support your ships can provide, your hit and run potential that is greater than their, and everything else your group is willing to do.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: One instance of your group bombing an enemy units. But that say little about more long term committeemen to doing that regularly.
And I’m going to leave on this for today.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
OOC: Here’s its last post.
@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: A guard bot that totally dig the smile song, not something we see often. Here, your legs are ready. I’m not suggesting you to dance right away though, I had to build new legs not in your initial models, or your short time as a space mecha celebrity.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: I guess he was still a pony at the beginning. Maybe he even participated in a few of those “flash choirs” they have in Equestria when someone start signing before he became the harbinger of mechanization we know him as today.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony
Technical dog: That wouldn’t really be something for you sadly. Too bad cause that would have help you with the public now that I have to find a way to announce publicly that I’ve successfully uplifted a guardbot to sentience.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide