The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Applejack: It’s not even hardly unique. I mean, between the humans from space, the radioactive crystals, intelligent machines. This world went weird real fast lately.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Electrician: You don’t say. Anyway since I’ve been kind of out of luck with my last work project, to think I learned Robotpony’s coding language for nothing, I guess I can listen to your offer.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: I mean we can invite her. Shall we talk about… sports? My human counterpart has been busy with stuff, yk owning a team and driving for it, whatever that means.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Yeah. He told me he ran this thing called… the something some hundred or something I don’t know. I’m, maybe a different topic of discussion.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: I’m not sure of EG humans should be handled here actually considering the presence of other humans from space.
And I’m kind of dry on ideas on how to continue there.
@MarauderPilot
Electrician: Why?
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
(Think I’m gonna log off, I could stay for longer but I don’t wanna fall asleep on this so goodnight)
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Yeah, I was trying to introduce your char to the weirdness this thread used to have. But it’s a lot to handle for him.
Posted Report
boz

OOC: Four different people posting the same day. That’s pleasantly surprising to see.
@14Fan
OOC: Yeah, you are in a way still learning this place. The very Ponyville slice of life style we have right now both allow you to not be in the deep end of it, but at the same time hold you back on the way to experience it.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: If you eventually take on that mission to rearm the Equestrian guard you would visit one of those other country that got spotlight and experience more. But right now your char is still where is he and being in Ponyville is where he want to be anyway.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide