The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

OOC: Hey.
Isn’t scum a bit harsh for that? I mean, there’s a difference between someone who steals stuff from another criminal for example, and someone who steals from a charity.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: No? He was just saying that the kind of place seems like it would have a higher then average chance of attracting the kind of person he’s looking for.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
OOC: Almost sure he did.
Rainbow dash: Did you saw the come back of the flutter ponies near the Crystal empire?
@MarauderPilot
Leo: So, I guess you’d like me to fetch you that guy. Just wait here a little, I’ll forewarn him about who he’ll be talking too so I might need a little bit of time.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Ah, no I haven’t. I’m fact, haven’t heard from Princess Cadence in a while either.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: She went through a teleporter thingy that sent her to a world where aliens creatures that would have been the the changelings ancestors lives.
@MarauderPilot
* Leo went back inside and after quite a moment came back with someone. *
Electrician: Wow, it’s that. Well it’s something. If even you are friendly the monsters of space must be truly horrifying.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide