The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: Are you going to try to train again this next month?
OOC: With Big Mac speech pattern it would help if you were mostly the one talking.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
(Got it)
EJ: Train? Have you seen the damage done?! I’m not going anywhere ’til I’m 100%!
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: But sorry to rub it in. It’s just that I warned you. To think me of all ponies have been the voice of reason against reckless behavior. I hope you’ll tell Twilight when you see her.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: Hey, I’m proud to have been the reasonable one for once. It doesn’t happen to me often so I want to make sure it doesn’t unnoticed when it happen.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
(Got it, and my mind is kinda all over today so ye)
EJ: So uh… you havin’ a good day ‘til now?
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Do anything fun today, other than spending time with your brother? I’m kidding!
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Oh cool. I think I won the cloud making contest. Before I went and broke my wing at practice. Oh well. Sorry about that, know you and the rest were probably worried.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide