The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Not sure, never thought about that. Unless with y’all, I’d usually be flying around from place to place, even on the farm, I fly around.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: Yeah. I was thinking about that. I usually have a little book bag with me whenever I go to the Academy or library. Did any of y’all know I read too?
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: That’s different. That’s pleasure reading. When I read, it’s either to gain knowledge or just find something to calm my mind after practice.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Cause I can’t expand on my knowledge. Twilight told me that the best way to learn is to read about it and not just hear about it. (Just play along with it)
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: Ah.
Rarity: Ah here’s the mall.
Pinkie: Hey look this shop. * They walk a little and get in front of a store literally called “Bags and boots”. *
Spike: That’s kind of incredibly convenient.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: I’ll search for a bag that suits me, you guys can go explore the mall if you want. I won’t be offended. Just make sure you come back. wink
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Twilight: Alright. I’ll probably be by a book store. We should all come back here when we’re done.
OOC: And I’m going to leave for the day on this. I might take another few days off but I’ll be back on weekend.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Hi.
I said weekend but alright, let’s just say weekend start at friday evening.
* The group spread out to go to their respective favorite shops. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: I’ll let you choose, it just can’t be Twilight because she said she’d go to a bookstore so in her case her next action is already established.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Hm… what should I go with. I need something that’ll hold what I need but stay on during all the moving I do.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide