The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Driver: All right. Get cozy on board. Also I’m afraid gonna have to do plenty of sitting around till we’re there.
* He left and a moment later, the train begun moving. They gave a last look at the weapon train to see it start right behind them after taking a last passenger on board. *
OOC: Could be a time to plug a more slice of life scene chilling, playing with the video game machine once more and stuff like that. Also I might have a scene for Rollie and I’d like to know if Blake or Penny have super hearing for something later.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Alright. It wouldn’t have been critical just something that add flavor and make a reference.
And it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on this for today. Night.
Posted Report
boz

I would need some filler for here cause Sharp’s side would need to progress a little if he is to confront RWBY later in a fight between the outpost and the surface. If you got something for that I’ll take it else we might need something else.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Alright. Here’s a little bit of progress for the other side.
* At Sharp’s personal resort. *
Sharp: * upon hearing noticeable minotaur footsteps. * Mina, did you convinced your troublesome friend to come with us?
Irma: Yes she did. But don’t get any ideas, I only come cause if you fail epically in this campaign I’m going to be back among my kind’s rebels territory.
Sharp: Fair enough my dear, but you should refrain your enthusiasm about my defeat cause I remind you that the gryphon royal navy is the main enemy belligerent there from our empire point of view. You should wish for their fleet to be turned into coral reef by our robots forces.
Irma: Hmm… I guess. So, how will we go there.
Sharp: Our submarine is docked and waiting.
Irma: A… submarine. * looking visibly uneasy. *
Mina: What’s wrong?
Irma: I hate that idea. Who in their right mind could want to be in a cramped metal tube below sea level?
Sharp: It’s the safest way there cause the gryphon royal fleet lock down the island and diamond dogs now know my face so I cannot count on their incompetence to pass through their tunnels a second time.
Mina: You know Robotpony’s material was a great deal of advancement compare to what we used to know before. Submarines are a common thing now.
Irma: It’s still… unnatural.
Sharp: It’s fine I’ve been in one often. And really it can’t be worse than last time I’ve been there by aircraft and was shot down on my way.
Irma: Alright, I’ll try not to think about it to get to the homesky, eventually.
Mina: I’m sure you’ll get use to it.
Sharp: With stabilizers there not even any sea sickness.
* After loading the submarine with some material a the squad of personal combat bots of Sharp the group embark to the journey toward the gryphon island. Irma was unusually mean and irritable on the way, and not only way Sharp who usually expect and tolerate it knowing it’s kinda deserved for him, with only some respite when they surfaced a moment to gain speed and clean the submarine air. *
Submarine commander bot: Approaching destination sir, the blockade is not in sight yet but signal from the island defender reported their ship signature just beyond our sensors limits.
Sharp: Very well commander. It’s time to begin the complete silence mode to cross their line.
Submarine commander: I we will switch to electric engine on minimum speed and silence everything that make noise on board. I suggest you make extra effort to control your organic impulse to talk for the next 4 hours.
Sharp: Understood. I’ll go tell my girls.
* Sharp make it into Mina and Irma’s cabin on board. *
Sharp: Alright girls, we’re getting into the danger zone. To evade detection we must keep a total silence to be invisible to their sonar so no talking until the commander bot say we’re safe.
Mina: Ok.
Sharp: And you Irma, last chance to say you loved me after all if we don’t make it.
Irma: I don’t need any words to tell * She replied with a hand gesture that convey all her feelings for him and a little more without needing any decibels. *
Sharp: Hehe, always rebel. * He then himself went quiet. *
* The submarine kept going at slow speed under the sea in the danger zone. The tension inside was rising. With Mina and Sharp being a little nervous as they get closer. Irma though, after an earlier moment of playing it though, looked about to explode, with anxiousness and sweating almost enough to have a puddle at her feet. Even after their last interaction and the trip in general Sharp was feeling sorry for her. *
* Then the worst happened. *
Submarine commander bot on intercom: Depth charges detected! Maximum alarm. Setting full speed ahead. Switching to main propulsion mode.
Irma: Ahhhhhhh! * She had a complete break down in their room Mina went to her to make her stop. *
Mina: Stop, we must keep silence.
Sharp: No point doing that anymore! If they sent depth charges they know we’re here. * He brace himself for the explosion and Mina took Irma with her so her minotaur strength could protect them. *
* The charges explode around the submarine and shook them up. *
Irma: I’m not in a sub underwater, I’m not in a sub underwater… * She still have a really hard time coping with that. *
Commander bot: Damage report. Bow weapons compartment, breached and lost. Command center minor breach, repair team dispatched. Main engine room, damage with fire ongoing, hull integrity maintained, ship speed set to stop, fire team dispatched. Cabins minor breach, repair delayed after command room.
Sharp: I need to get to the engine room and help fight that fire. If we get stuck here we’re doomed. Work on those leak once she’s calmed down. * He grab a fire extinguisher with his horn’s magic and run out trotting through a narrow corridor that now have a thin layer of water in. *
Mina: There, we’ll be ok, we survived their bombs…
Irma: I’m not ok, alright! I’m not ok ever since I’ve put a paw in this ship! I’m meant for open space and air, I never overcame my claustrophobia before trying to make this trip.
OOC: The question about the super hearing was actually to know if they could eventually hear those explosion from the tunnel under the ocean if they happen in the water nearby.
Background Pony #33D9
@boz
(Suddenly a portal appears out of nowhere! And out of the portal slowly walked out a pink, anthro cat with no eyes. But yet she has magic…pink magic pupils. Then she spoke with a malicious voice.)
Natsuki-meow: Hello there.
(The others stand in confusion. Who was this cat? And what did she want?)
Posted Report
boz

@Background Pony #33D9
OOC: Alright. I guess cat people aren’t exactly rare around. But as for rp content are you going to try to fit in the story or was it a post for fun just like that?
Cause it’s alright to want to make a quick rp about a magical cat-girl popping up but things here are a lot in the long lasting kind of rp. I’m not sure it’s the right format in which to insert something like that unless there’s a coherent plan behind it. Perhaps looking in the “Looking for rp partners” threads for someone who would like a quick started rp where the opening post is a cat girl popping into their characters life might be more suited for that.
boz

@boz
OOC: I’ll reply to myself as I continue this as it was meant to be the “meanwhile at of the other story”
* Sharp rush to the engine room to fight the fire in the compartment’s machines and arrived before the robots fireteam. The fuel module was spewing out inflammable liquid around in the room and spread the fire to the other components. Once heated even the other steel pieces of the engine begun being prone to break under the force exerted on them by the still spinning driveshaft was putting on them, bending rods and dislocation gears which teeth broke once out of place. Sharp had to clear the little fire spots on his way to not burn himself as he was going to the fuel storage. On the other side of the compartment the robot fireteam had an easier time getting there walking through fire with the metallic body as if there was nothing. *
Sharp: Protect the fuel, if its storage burn this whole compartment is lost!
* The robot fireteam covered the fuel storage as Sharp extinguished the fire on the engine but the damage was done, that engine ain’t gonna work again anytime some without extensive repair. The fuel was saved, but the oil in the machinery itself caught fire and the repairing of all this is gonna take time if even possible. Upon realizing this, Sharp keep running to the command room. *

* Meanwhile between Irma’s breakdown and the water entering the room from the door Mina also hand her hands full. Irma in her panic attack rushed to close the door, but doing so could leave them both trapped in a room in an otherwise flooded compartment. *
Irma: Let me shut that door!
Mina: No. We must work to save the compartment or we won’t make it. We might even sink below the maximum pressure this sub can handle if it is flooded.
* Irma pushed the cabin door with a desperate strength far beyond what she’s normally capable of, but even that was not enough to offset the species difference that gave the advantage to Mina in any brute force contest. *
Mina: * She grab her and pin her against a wall. * Calm yourself Irma. Fear won’t save us. We must fight back this flood not hide from it. For our own sake. I know this must be absolute terror for you but you can’t let it have power on you, not after you struggled to not let Sharp or the gryphon royalty do for so long.
Irma: … Yes. I, I fought for my cause, I… I’ll fight for our live.
* This speech seemed to have some effect on her and while she was still visibly shaken Irma was now more functional to help. *
Mina: We must go close the leak. I know where they left the tools, take a wielding torch and I’ll hold the piece in place.
Irma: Ok. * They run to grab repair tools and followed the current to find the biggest leaks first a brace of metal had bent inward letter water flow in. Mina used her minotaur strength to hammer the piece back in place reducing the leak already and making the pieces close enough for Irma to wield it back to the rest of the hull. They repeated that process on two other breaches and completed the more urgent repair just in time for Irma to only have water up to shoulders level, which is not too bad considering she’s a gryphon and doesn’t walk on her back legs only like Mina. *
Mina: Finally. Now the pumps should be able to clear this water. You can finish your breakdown now if you want.
Irma: No, it’s fine. I found back my courage doing repairs with you. Thank you.

Commander bot: The command room is back to fully operational. I’ve dispatched the repair team to the engine.
Sharp: The engine ain’t gonna roll again any time soon. We’re sitting duck for now, we need something else to get out of the mess before they hit us again.
Commander bot: We should most likely retaliate, I calculated the trajectory for our back rear torpedoes already, I estimated we have over 75% probability of sinking our enemy.
Sharp: That would only make us a sitting duck that can fire back. They’ll call backup and we won’t have repaired fast enough to not be killed by their second ship. Also, any hint on how they found us.
Commander bot: The most logical theory is that they used a sensor for magnetic signature in the water instead of a sonar as we thought. They detected our metal.
Sharp: Can they confirm if we’re dead or alive with such a device.
Commander bot: Unlikely. They know a big metallic object is down there but not much beyond its shape and speed. They have no reason to believe we’ve been killed by their first strike though so they will drop another series of charge.
Sharp: What if instead of firing back we make our ammo explode at the closest distance behind us and deploy decoys and others counter measures? To make it looks like our ammo or fuel supply exploded and spread as much metal as we can around.
Commander bot: Interesting idea. I’m not familiar enough with organic’s psychology to know how the gryphons in charge of the vessels above us will react.
Sharp: They have generally low motivation in the gryphon royal navy, I’m sure they’ll cut corners and not zealously grenade us more than they believe is needed. Beside without a functional engine we won’t move so we’ll look really dead to them for at least a day and a half.
Commander bot: I’ll trust your judgement of their psychology. * Take intercom. * Rear weapons. set timer to minimum and fire at 0 degree straight back deploy all counter measure with maximum distance.
Sharp: And now we hope this all goes better than our first simply sneaking by idea… I’ll go see the girls to tell them the next explosive is a fake.
* The submarine is shaken once more as their explosive deception detonate near them. Then they all went silent again despite not actually believing the gryphon used sonars anymore to anxiously wait for the depth charges that might come next. *

* Further back in the ship as the decoy explosion happened Irma had her last jumpscare of this battle jumping out of the water in the flooded cabin an onto her bed making her a least stand on a dry surface. *
Irma: * Shaking… *
Sharp: * Reaching them. * Don’t worry Irma, that explosion is only a ploy I thought about to play dead. Nothing else is going to happen to us ~hopefully~.
* Irma just feel the most positive emotion she ever felt for Sharp in her life, she only managed to refrain from hugging him at the last second as reason kicked back in. *
Sharp: And great job fixing those breach you two.
Mina: Irma helped.
Sharp: I’m already glad I brought you two with me on this mission. Let’s go back to the command room to see how it goes next from there. No point in waiting here and you’ll have your paws hooves and claws on dry floor there.
* They all went to the command room to wait and see if the gryphon fleet had really gave up the chase. 5 minutes passed. 10 minutes passed. There was only 3 organic being on board but the recent rush and the current nervousness was enough to make the air smell sweaty along with the engine fire fumes. 15 minutes, 30 minutes…
Commander bot: I think we’re safe for now sir.
* A general feels of relief filled the 3 people in the submarine as they sat down in the command room to recover from their emotions. *
Sharp: Let the robots repair team work on the engine and nothing else for now. Keep an eye on our own sensor to see any activity above us.
Commander bot: * nod. *

* Around half a day passed as they reparation were going well and still no signs of more gryphon activity above them when suddenly the sensor screen turn all inactive. *
Commander bot: The sensors stopped working.
Sharp: Had they been damaged?
Commander bot: No, they weren’t among the damage in the command room during the battle, we only loss the mechanic to extend the periscope and the intercom service which was fixed quickly. Something is messing with them. Perhaps a natural phenomenon we heard about such thing happen to the space people around the most massive solar flare. We are likely in no danger even more it would be a miraculous opportunity for us to flee undetected while everyone sensor are inoperable if this event last long enough.
Mina: Do you think there’s something to see from this?
Commander bot: An aurora in the sky perhaps, nothing at this depth, and with the periscope light enhancement underwater the image we get isn’t natural.
* Mina put her face into the periscope anyway. *
Mina: Hey, I see something! * She said a bit loudly compared to the general quietness they try to keep just in case. *
Sharp: Lower please Mina. What is it, a glow on the surface.
Mina; No, I’m serious, something important. We’re not alone underwater. I see another vehicle, with some sort of strange huge antenna structure on it.
Sharp: So the sensor disturbance we’re experiencing is not natural after all. * He takes a look himself followed by the commander bot. *
Commander bot: They don’t even seem to bother with anything to be more stealthy.
Sharp: That’s an amazing discovery we’ve just made here thank to you Mina. It mean there’s another group who have a way to blind the gryphon fleet and use it. If we had that to stealth our weapons we could crush them, it would practically be a one sided fight. We must capture this device.
Commander bot: That will be for another time, we are currently still stopped.
Sharp: Crap. Anyway, it’s not like we could have captured it while it’s not even surfaced. Keep focusing on the repair. Once we’ll be safe on the island we’ll see what interest them there and set up a trap. And once those repair will be ready, let’s wait for them to make the trip back, so we’ll sail under their shared cloak.
Commander bot: That’s the plan to escape the blockade fleet I was about to suggest too.
* It took another 5 days for the mysterious other sub with the cloaking device to cross the blockage again. But this time Sharp submarine was ready to grab the opportunity. A gryphon navy ship was almost right above them as they started back their engine for the first time in nearly a week, but as expected it was completely blinded and no attack came as they sailed away toward the nearest military harbor of Robotpony’s empire on the island. *
boz

* In the forerunner capital while they listen to the broadcast coming from the exterior systems of the galaxy they got into something of interest. A Vosendy reporter commenting about the progress and completion of a stellar engineering process. *
Reporter: We are here in the nebula NG-9908 were the conduit to pump the last shipment of matter for the new galactic gateway system is about to be put in operation. For those home without affinity to these process can you explain how this works.
* An Yltels engineer is with her. *
Yltel: Well to put it simply, it’s like a “pipe” as those of you who don’t live in water have a home to make running water. It’s not a real pipe of course over astronomical distance that wouldn’t work but basically… * He proceed with a more elaborate explanation of how positive and negative particles are separated in two flow for magnetic flow convenience then send though another dimension to make the journey shorter before reaching their destination. * This is of course far more extensive than what we usually do because normally we do not move such high amount of matter but building a large star system outside of the edge of our galaxy require this kind of measures.
Reporter: Yes of course, the treaty for the installation of a stellar portal between our galaxy and the Savakians demanded that we created a new star system far enough from our galactic core to be considered neutral and also defensible.
Yltel: Well we got to understand that they once had a pretty bad experience with one of these portals. So yes they are now quite worried about them. But it’s not to say we won’t each have our own little pieces of this news bridge between our galaxy and them. The plans for the three habitable planet that will orbit our new star feature biomes especially designed for each of us.
Reporter: Can you remind us when is the star ignition schedule for.
Yltel: 5 years ago. * chuckle. * Joke aside yeah we had some setback about the star, we know the people who wanted to see it come to life in live were disappointed the few last times but we really need to get it done this time because the work on the planets themselves cannot beginning until the star is ready.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay, so if i understood that right, there is anti-matter involved in the process? The antimatter being used in a power generation role for the project i’d assume? Awhile antimatter catalyzed fusion is one of the theories for how to get to it, that is for artificial fusion, rather then natural star based fusion.
And im doing some assumption here based on some of that.
And sorry for the wait, been so long i felt i should do some reading up on the forerunners. Which was a good thing apparently because engineers were changed to maintainers of structures and tech with planetary and stellar engineering being shifted to the miners.
* Meanwhile at the Capital the miner hums softly as he watches the broadcast. Looking over the broadcasts of the ships coming in to the stations around where the star will be ignited, the comparatively short and stocky figure then standing up as he starts making his way towards a translocation platform.
The man disappearing in a tube of light and reappearing in the modified mining vessel that brought them to their once abandoned second home. Coms pulses running out from his suit and it’s ancilla to the other members of the guild, bringing, bringing more of the other miners that have been brought back either from the underworld or from other bunkers that had managed to stay hidden on to the ship as they set about preparing for the journey. *
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Actually, it was simply positively charged and negatively charged.
And I’m not sure what I should do it since he don’t interact with anyone I play yet, would he still listen?
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: That, is the difference actually, having opposite physical charges such as electric charge.
Yeah, or someone else of yours might come to see what the activity is about if one of yours is still there.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: More like proton and electrons.
There is Graz with Hardship but that’s about it.
* The report continue. *
Reporter: We will continue with the Vosendy minister of foreign trade commenting on the future implication of this gateway to another galaxy. Mister Batil, what do say to the people who still protest this gateway and the impact it will have on our competitivity in our own galaxy.
Batil: I understand the few people who work in field where the Savakians have a strong advantage over us, they worry about their revenue and the future of their industry but they must realize it’s a great plus for our entire galaxy. We have already promised we would continue to protect our strategic industry to prevent the loss of any vital know-how necessary to continue being an advanced space faring species and in the past our subside have always been enough to secure a vital minimum for the Vosendy industrial power. There is plenty of other options for them to sell their production even if our own market was flooded by Savakians’s good, the galactic core for example, with who the Savakians themselves do not wish to make contact with as of now for example.
Batil: They also need to remember that this portal isn’t bringing anything completely new to this galaxy the Savakians already have the mean to visit us because their ftl drive allow intergalactic travels. In the end we are the one who have the most to gain by this as we will be no more in a relationship where they have a near monopoly on the transport of goods between our galaxies.
Reporters: Yes actually, can you say anything about the feeling on the Savakians side about this.
Batil: Well like every great project nothing is unanimously welcomed and it’s true on their side too. You can already guess their transporters guild feeling about the loss of their biggest captive customers. Even the galactic travelers engine makers lobbied against it. You remember they were caught doing it in our galaxy too. And of course their military, because they’ve learn a little more about our galaxy since the agreement, feels a bit more unsafe about it than they did 20 years ago. But also they really don’t have all that much to fear because since they also own the portal they’ll keep control over it and are the one who will get the lion share of the transit fee even if we paid for a whole new star system to host it.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Those are different subatomic particles not charges. Electrons circle the nucleus, composed of a varying number of protons and neutrons. Standard helium for example having two protons, two neutrons and two electrons orbiting those. The anti-particle to the electron being the positron.
Maybe there could be some visitors there looking to learn about their culture, tech, or be looking to trade?
Anyways, if not i’ll just have them start heading off towards the border, but it’s late now so im going to head off.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide