The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I was going to play the Jade former allegiance intel card on that one. While the absence of official gryphon/diamond dogs relation makes it hard for diamond dogs to get intel on the gryphon royal faction, they could have easily learned that through donkeys who made the inventory of what was stolen from them.
The public likely expect it too because it’s either that or the rebels have a foreign sponsor and almost the whole world publicly took a stance in favor of one of the two royalist faction. At some point I thought the nod/Kane splinter faction could have been that sponsor but I wouldn’t do that without Cerebrate having a say in it.
Or did you mean the weapon train’s battery(as in the electric battery that power the engine, not like an anti-air battery), they can see it directly because they are parked side by side on the same public station.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Ah. No didn’t said that, he said the king attempt at conquest sponsored them. No false flag or anything. It wasn’t voluntarily that the king funded that, it’s because the troop he sent to pillage defected his army with their pillages’ loot and fund their rebellion with it.
And sorry but I’m feeling tired so I’m going to leave on this. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Alright.
And to reexplain the thing. The king didn’t willingly funded rebel. It was an accident because the troop he sent turned against the royal faction but he didn’t expected him to do that when he sent them. The lesson Jak implied was one about trying to send people like tool for personal gain because in his case it turned badly.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay if im understanding that right, that raises the question of how large of a force it would have been since for example a entire division going rogue would be, eye catching for many people.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: A consequent force, but it was already in enemy territory when it turned so there was nothing the other gryphons could do about it. Plus the king was assassinated during this campaign(I even think your main was there back in the days) so they turned during the succession turmoil when they weren’t a priority.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Wouldn’t a succession crisis be the exact time you don’t want large formations going turncoat? Especially in enemy territory where they could be beyond your reach and hand over any classified intel, or any gear they have letting the enemy know about any plans you have, weaknesses in the gear, or how to replicate said gear and improve upon it?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’d put that second to making sure companies that are near capital and could immediately contest your power are either kept in check or pledge loyalty to you. And those concern aren’t as critical considering that succession ended the campaign making any plan the donkeys would have found useless because they weren’t going to execute them anymore.
And to be fair, you’d never find a moment where a ruler would be like, “Yeah right now’s the exact time I’d want to a have one of my division go rogue against me.”. But that seem to me like a moment where Penny the one who ultimately took the throne, was the less capable of doing something about it.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: That comes back to the point of loyalty i made, with how a large force going rogue might make others start wondering what could make so many people collectively change sides, which might make them turn as well and soon you’d have a cascade effect going on.
I wasn’t saying there would be a good moment for it, just that it stands out as a particularly poor time for it to happen.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, I guess there could have been a chain of mutinies out of that but we could go with the decision to stop the war against the donkeys as what stopped the cascade. That one group might just have been with a particularly high ratio of genuine supporters of the GDF in its rank who would have kept rebelling even when given a chance to just stop the fight.
But it’s getting late so I’m going to leave on that for today. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Jak: I suppose or any wars would have stopped long ago.
* They are finally interrupted by their own train driver coming by. *
Driver: Hey girls, do you have anything to do in the civilized world before we cross the great ocean. Cause that’s one long ride and it must be done in one shot. We’re charged to the limit and ready to go but we can delay on demand for you since you’re pretty much the only passengers.
Liala: I think we’re fine. Our friends really wanted to check out the outpost on the other side too. What do you think, we start now?
Driver: Also just saying, the comms works somewhat stably in the oceanic tunnel now. Probably not enough to connect the other side to a network for real cause the output is terrible but the train phone will work on the way if you really need it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide