The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: I mean, actual machinegun type mag-weapons for one. And high penetration weapons in general for ones that just move long the ground since you could pierce one after the other, or take out big line-breaker organisms.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Liala: Our people, they don’t meet them. They stay underground, the machines stay up. Robotpony’s empire people, I guess they are used to them since they’re Robotpony’s empire people after all. “Robot” is literally a part of their country’s name.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Sorry there missed the post and got wrapped up in the reading for trying to make a thorough and accurate explanation of something for that person i mentioned.
Penny: Use to does not have to mean approve of or enjoy.
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Zero grimm? Eh? And she’s not saying it wouldn’t be suited to the gryphons, just that in the right situations some weapons could be repurposed fairly well outside of their normal roles.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: No report about grimm attacks, of even merely wandering grimm being spotted, had even been sent by that outpost. And Jade wasn’t implying she said that, but was highlighting that fighting gryphons, or being a deterrence against gryphons, is their most likely purpose.
Also it’s getting too late for me to keep going much more cause the next post will likely be past midnight so I’m going to leave on this for today. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I guess I could change that too but I don’t see how the grimms could have corrupted that area. There’s some swamps, caves and the like on that island sure, it is the size of Ireland, but to corrupt a zone and create spawn point the grimm probably need to reach that zone in the first place no?
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Ah, they managed to spread over the continents of Remnant, with noted sea based grimm existing even a energy beam firing ryu like one, and Atlas has mass produced robotic soldiers , with the grimm still being a major threat to them
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Yeah, but they were already well established before Atlas begun making their machine. I mean, we know knowing about how it went on remnant between the apparition of the first grimm and their spread around the world. Perhaps they needed stuff like that dragon dropping them on new lands to spread out.
I guess what would settled this would be this question about a Remnant place we know and where this strategy would be realistic. Let’s say that the faunus on Menagerie do a really big effort to clear out every single grimm on their continent, with a lot of foreign support to carry it out well and make sure no spot was left. Would Menagerie still stay clear after that?
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Well, with active containment efforts along the shoreline and in the air, in theory, though large scale burrowing grimm akin to nydus worms certainly seem like a possiblity, and are actually a thing on Equs here with the grimm tatzlwurm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide