The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Liala: I thought we were just going back to the old days of seeing the world but yeah we’ll do that to. And we’re kinda ready too with Yang now having her arms and Ruby having finshed with Jak’s parents.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

* After packing what they had brought to the hotel the group made it back to the train station were their cars war stored. *
Max: It’s been a while since we last lived in those. I was stating getting used to the hotel.
Liala: Yeah but the traveling used to be fun. I’m glad we finally resume.
Healstone: Have you thought of where you’ll go next?
Max: Not really.
Liala: I see two choices. The great route south-east going on the line to the closed intercontinental connection to Gryphonia. Or going back to our previous line and going further on it than where stopped last time which would lead us to the last cities there before the intercontinental connection to the donkey’s kingdom.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: They heard nothing about it since they begun their trip to the tunnels. If they know anything it would be what your people would have told them in your base. As for what your people knew. You probably heard the king assassination and their failed attempt to invade the donkeys. Back then they were allied with Doc too so you would have an opinion of them accordingly.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It all started because a gryphon name Penny who was the king sister and was siding with Robotpony usurped the throne after his death. At the end Doc got tired of her and ditched that alliance but I think this happened after RWBY begun their trip.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Also just to say it. There’s no way to Gryphonia proper at the end of the tunnel intercontinental connection. The surface access there lead to an island from Gryphonia currently occupied by Doc.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Back when they were together Penny and Doc had the kind of relationship where they were serving their own personal interest when dealing with each other but worked together against the others the good guys they were targeting respectively. Even without that alliance Gryphonia would have been a little bit of a minor rogue state under queen Penny.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Oh right, i think i think i suggested a idea years back about a detachment of the Knights(Under some cover identities) pretending to work for her to get in to a position to help a rebellion i think?
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Ruby: Hmmm, well there might be some people that need help around the border tunnel.
OOC: Got to imagine there’s some “unofficial” travel of various kinds.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Liala: Alright then. We’ll also see all new place that way.
Max: You plan to make it across the ocean? That would be quite the travel and there’s nothing big in the underground of the other side. Only a small outpost.
Jak: Somehow I think a small outpost with hostile on the surface is the kind of place team RWBY would want to visit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide