The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Fareyes: Wow, back in the home country. Haven’t been there for years. I could get you to major city and I remember a neighborhood with some pawn shops there. But that would be my best. I wasn’t into stealing and smuggling back then to know more. But at least I should be useful to move in without too much trouble. I can see how I can be of service.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay, the general was still mentioned right? What would the other big options be based on what they know of the people involved?
And it’s time for the dogs.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: No mention of a general no. And the options are, Robotpony himself, or his queen, bringing it to Crete, a minotaur organization that would give him a cut of the profit, some of his hing ranking but not general bots(one was more like a minister of logistic than a commander) and people my main don’t know but that would have been friendly with Doc. And now that I think of it that would include Gryphon who were allied with him at the time but let’s forget them.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fareyes: There was one with a lot of foreigner who came in. Because of my people’s warrior culture I’d expect only few of them would be interested by pony made items.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Yes, what i was saying is that the post makes it sound like he is saying that the foreigners who come in would be interested in local goods since they’d be tourists or something similar presumably.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Because of “my people’s”(The minotaurs, the local in Crete) warrior culture I’d expect only few of them would be interested by pony made items. The foreigner are the good customers.
Edit: I’m going to take a break for a while on this. Bye.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fareyes: In the capital city.
OOC: It didn’t had to go anywhere really. He explained why that this shop had the right customers while the rest of his country might not. That’s exactly what was needed to support the suggestion he made. But anyway I’m not even sure I still feel like going on here after that. I only posted the IC because I never waste occasions to make IC reply.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide