The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Boz: Yeah. Well if even humans can be, I guess we should expect some Equestrian to. Anyway, since Fancypant called I gave a shot as asking where his items could be. I even had the chance to ask a diamond dog(Jak behind the scene) who had very close contact with how stolen stuff are processed in Arlon(closest underground town from Manehattan) but to no results. According to him, the door was shut tight the whole time and nothing could have crossed it. Still you can definitely get yourself a team here if you think you need help.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Boz: That would be surprising. Maybe a resourceful person could have find a way to slip underground despite the the closed border to escape the surface but we’re not talking of just someone escaping the surface here. We’re talking of someone who would have moved several tons worth of material, some of it fragile to be run with or too large for ventilation shafts, with him.
And that’s not even taking into account the difficulties he would have encountered on the surface from Robotpony’s Guardbots patrols, airwatch, Cocoon’s changeling… When you think about it, it’s probably even worst than just the door to Arlon being shut.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: I think the only way he could have make it up there is if Robotpony was actually fine with it happening. And considering he wouldn’t have let that wealth just leave his empire to be brought to enemy territory that mean it could only have been moved to Crete.
OOC: Damn, I sure I had posted.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
?: * he nod at that. * My kind are natural born combatants from what i’ve been told, and my memories of the “Zone” lead me to believe that the information is correct.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: Yeah, most likely. That’s going to be more difficult than just a few lost grimms but I’d trust you. Still you might need help to get to learn where exactly in Crete what you’re looking for is. I think you’d find plenty of people that could help you here.
OOC: Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well there’s a minotaur who could ask question in Crete without alerting everyone. A changeling who could do the same by transforming, that’s what my main was talking about. And also while our guys don’t know there’s Honey who know very well where it is because she saw it in Sharp’s base.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide