The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: To give you something more material to think about, how close to being good enough was this hide? Would it need to be 5-6 times as strong or something like like 50 times.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
?: How tight fitting would it be?
OOC: If you keep the blade from moving barehanded half-swording is a thing that apparently can be done safely, even if it sure doesn’t look like it. So if if the leather is tight enough that it doesn’t move, it should in theory work.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: If you think you will never need to remove them I could try as tight as possible. But that would be a problem if you actually want to use them and would need to take them off.
OOC: Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: I will try something. * She take her thread and roll it around her horn before making it glow, her pinkish light coming out through the tightly rolled thread. She is seemingly putting a lot of effort on this. *
Fleur: * breath * I think I got it. * She took it off her horn and lift in in front of Xeno. * There’s try.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Fleur: I’ll see what I can do with it. * Once Fancy came back she worked on the gloves with the improved thread. * Here you go, something that should help you fit in the social world. * She show him her works. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide